News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Nova! -the end of black hole/singularity fantasy:

Started by Rift Zone, March 19, 2018, 06:49:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rift Zone

The theories I refer to are the ones Nova competes with: Big Bang Theory, the Standard Model of QM, and Relativity.   I'm sorry, I'm used to the science saavy, where that is very clear.

If it don't matter, then don't worry about it.   
observation decides what gets broken.   ^^That shit is already history.   The only thing to decide now is what to replace it with.

Modern physics is wrong.
QuoteThe theories I refer to are Big Bang Theory, the Standard Model of QM, and Relativity.
I did demonstrate it.   You'll have your mathematical proof when I'm tired of making sport out of fools...   after all, who will fuck with me then?
In the last few millennia we have made the most astonishing and unexpected discoveries about the Cosmos and our place within it, explorations that are exhilarating to consider. They remind us that humans have evolved to wonder, that understanding is a joy, that knowledge is prerequisite to survival.   -Carl Sagan

Dave

Well, RZ, if you tell us specifically what you are talking about, not make sweeping statements/claims you might get a little more respect and attention.

But you still cannot expect any thinking person to accept what you claim without backing those  claims up with evidence that they can understand.

If your proofs are so esoteric that we stand little chance of understanding them then you have, perhaps, chosen the wrong platform.

If I may borrow, and edit, one of the bits of wisdom in the bible (and risk getting it in the neck from my fellow members!) "Do not cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces."

Oink, oink!

:grin:
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Davin

Quote from: Rift Zone on March 23, 2018, 08:13:26 PM
The theories I refer to are Big Bang Theory, the Standard Model of QM, and Relativity.
Nothing you've presented even challenges Big Bang Theory.

Nothing you've presented contradicts the Theory of Relativity, so there are no presented challenges to it.

Nothing in what is presented challenges the Standard Model.

Directly say what you're specifically challenging and how this new undemonstrated and undeveloped "model" works better to describe what those theories describe. Stop being vague and let's get into it.

Quote from: Rift Zone
If it don't matter, then don't worry about it.   
observation decides what gets broken.   ^That shit is already history.   The only thing to decide now is what to replace it with.
It's not history though, that shit are still in use, is being tested and demonstrated, and withstanding the test of time.

Quote from: Rift Zone
Modern physics is wrong.
QuoteThe theories I refer to are Big Bang Theory, the Standard Model of QM, and Relativity.
I did demonstrate it.   You'll have your mathematical proof when I'm tired of making sport out of fools...   after all, who will fuck with me then?
Why wait? Still retreating back into personal attacks?

I don't mind you, I don't hate you, I'm not frustrated by you, I don't think of you as an enemy or adversary... that doesn't mean I like you, it's more like a neutral zero level. You're just some person saying things that aren't true. It happens all the time, it's no big deal.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Tank

If relativity is wrong RZ how come sat navs work?
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Rift Zone

Quote from: Dave on March 23, 2018, 08:41:37 PM
Well, RZ, if you tell us specifically what you are talking about, not make sweeping statements/claims you might get a little more respect and attention.

But you still cannot expect any thinking person to accept what you claim without backing those  claims up with evidence that they can understand.

If your proofs are so esoteric that we stand little chance of understanding them then you have, perhaps, chosen the wrong platform.

If I may borrow, and edit, one of the bits of wisdom in the bible (and risk getting it in the neck from my fellow members!) "Do not cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces."

Oink, oink!

:grin:
If I didn't explain myself well enough, then that's one thing and it should be looked at, but i'm not exactly sure where these unsupported wide sweeping claims are at...    Could you help me find them?   I'd be happy to deal with em if I knew what you were talking about.     

That original post is about as watered down as you can get while still considering it a scientific discussion.    -we both know that.   But the writing is on the wall already!!!    I feel that OP was fairly accessible.   ...that is was something the layperson can understand and confirm for themselves.    The time essay, ya, that one is a bit rougher.   

lol  I knew what i was getting myself into...  it's always the same.   =)

Quote from: Tank on March 23, 2018, 08:45:53 PM
Relativity is wrong only in the sense that it's a behavioral model that makes faulty predictions about the physical structure of the universe.    It's got time dilation right, and calculates it perfectly, but time is not a dimension, and in general, some of the structure of relativity falls apart when reconciled with notions found in these geek posts, including the re-defining of nova.
In the last few millennia we have made the most astonishing and unexpected discoveries about the Cosmos and our place within it, explorations that are exhilarating to consider. They remind us that humans have evolved to wonder, that understanding is a joy, that knowledge is prerequisite to survival.   -Carl Sagan

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Rift Zone

Quote from: Magdalena on March 23, 2018, 09:21:03 PM
RZ, I think I found a good avatar for you.  :reading:

lol   :love:

seen my rabbit hole thread?   -I'm hoping that's the case.   

Rift Zone

So, do you recognize my avatar?   do you know where it came from?    Who knows what that is?   

Magdalena

Quote from: Rift Zone on March 23, 2018, 10:00:52 PM
So, do you recognize my avatar?   do you know where it came from?    Who knows what that is?
Yes, I know...You pervert!  >:(

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on March 07, 2018, 04:55:13 PM

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Rift Zone

Quote from: Magdalena on March 23, 2018, 10:22:28 PM
Neytiri, come to me!   

I've got that tattooed across my chest; origin is my left of center and the long line wraps behind my arm a bit.   ..."home sweet home", written in the language of the science age.

jumbojak

I might have to steal that now that Don Quixote dissappear ed.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Rift Zone

Quote from: jumbojak on March 24, 2018, 01:47:31 AM

I might have to steal that now that Don Quixote dissappear ed.
you should rock it bro!   that'd look great on you.

Magdalena

Quote from: Rift Zone on March 23, 2018, 11:06:29 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on March 23, 2018, 10:22:28 PM
Neytiri, come to me!   

Quote from: Rift Zone on March 23, 2018, 11:06:29 PM
I've got that tattooed across my chest; origin is my left of center and the long line wraps behind my arm a bit.   ..."home sweet home", written in the language of the science age.
Pictures, please.  :reading:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Tank

Quote from: Rift Zone on March 23, 2018, 10:00:52 PM
It's the location of Earth as defined on the Voyger information discs.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Tank

Quote from: Rift Zone on March 23, 2018, 09:10:47 PM

Quote from: Tank on March 23, 2018, 08:45:53 PM
Relativity is wrong only in the sense that it's a behavioral model that makes faulty predictions about the physical structure of the universe.   ...
Please give an example of faulty prediction.