News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Hiya

Started by ~Jonathan~, August 04, 2006, 07:34:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Big Mac

Quote from: "onlyme"Well, Bigmac, I agree with you about Islam and Christianity locked in a 'knock down war', but I think this had been perpetrated, maintained and promoted by those higher up in authority, not the ordinary people.

You don't seem too terribly bothered by it. In fact I'm sure you're estatic because soon your Messiah will come riding in and kill all those evil Arabs because the only people He will save is Christians, White christians.

Quote from: "onlyretarded"Seems like you're not willing to converse with me on a civilized level any more, Bigmac.  Oh, well.  So be it.

You brought it on yourself, you fix it.

Quote from: "onlyretarded"I like the way you changed my name to onlyretarded though.   That was quite funny.  Not true, but funny.

I doubt I'm the only one who begs to differ on that.
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

Asmodean Prime

Well, I'll fix it if I can, Bigmac.  I don't want to fall out with anybody on here, but it does seem I make enemies quite easily, don't it?

Maybe I've overstayed my welcome on this forum, anyhow.

Big Mac

The reason you seem to make enemies so easily is because you bumble in and say things like, "I can't understand why you would want to be an atheist!" And stuff like "It's good to be here, it's not good to be an atheist." It's like me going to a church and telling them stuff like, "Jesus was a fag." It's offensive and stupid. Maybe you have overstayed your welcome, the second you made your first post.

McQ

Quote from: "onlyme"Well, I'll fix it if I can, Bigmac.  I don't want to fall out with anybody on here, but it does seem I make enemies quite easily, don't it?

ROTFLMAO!!!!!
"...don't want to fall out with anybody on here..."  That's a good one! And here I thought you Brits didn't have a sense of humor!!!

Quote from: "onlyme"Maybe I've overstayed my welcome on this forum, anyhow.

Only when you became pompous and didn't know when to admit you were wrong. But keep that sense of humor going! LOL!
But I digress. This thread is for saying hi to the new folks. Welcome, again, Jonathan. (there, now we're back on track)
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Big Mac

Oh yes, welcome Jonathan. I apologize for not welcoming you first but you can see what I'm dealing with.

~Jonathan~

QuoteWelcome, again, Jonathan. (there, now we're back on track)

Thank you  :D

QuoteAnd here I thought you Brits didn't have a sense of humor!!!

Some of us do  :wink:

QuoteI apologize for not welcoming you first but you can see what I'm dealing with.

Indeed.  It seems you've got your work cut out there.

Asmodean Prime

Yeah, welcome, Jonathan, sorry I didn't get round to it before, but I got a 'loose cannon' to deal with here.

Anyway, greetings from 'onlyretarded'

Whitney

I'm going to move this 'discussion' into it's own thread....this intro thread has been derailed far enough already.

onlyme...a good place to start would be an apology to Jonathan for derailing his intro thread by saying "it's not good to be an atheist"

Asmodean Prime

ok, laetus

jonathan, I apologise for derailing your thread.  Don't know where from, or where to.  I'm still trying to come to terms with this thing.

But, I apologise anyway.

Now what?

Whitney

I already explained how you managed to derail it...think about it a little longer and you'll understand why your comment derailed the thread.

further discussion of this matter will occur here:

http://www.happyatheistforum.com/ftopic160.html

~Jonathan~

Tis okay.  Thanks again for the welcomes, really appreciated.