News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Happy Birthday hermes2015!!!

Started by Magdalena, July 09, 2017, 06:03:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Arturo on July 10, 2017, 01:10:50 AM
Probably less then that.

Yeah, you're right. If the Christian Bible is anything to go by it'll be way less for sure. Maybe a generation...

QuoteSome people believe they are really Jedi. (Which happens to be the source religion of all religions because it happened a long long time ago)

So many odd people in the world. What's next, will people start believing in the Seven or the Old Gods (Game of Thrones)?:notsure:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Sandra Craft

Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Arturo

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on July 10, 2017, 03:24:46 AM
Happy (belated) Day!

I never understood this meme. But maybe this can help me decipher it.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

hermes2015

Once again thanks for all your wishes and comments, they are really much appreciated.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Magdalena

Quote from: hermes2015 on July 10, 2017, 05:09:40 AM
Once again thanks for all your wishes and comments, they are really much appreciated.

:hug:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on July 10, 2017, 03:24:46 AM
Happy (belated) Day!

Yes, yes, yes!!

Sometimes I feel like this guy, around here.  :-\

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Recusant

Many happy returns, hermes2015:cheers:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Davin on July 10, 2017, 05:04:23 PM

Those look so much like an old English teacher I was unfortunate enough to meet.

I don't think that's what they mean by 'Digital Age', dammit!

I'm creeped out.

Arturo

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on July 11, 2017, 12:07:17 AM
Quote from: Davin on July 10, 2017, 05:04:23 PM

Those look so much like an old English teacher I was unfortunate enough to meet.

I don't think that's what they mean by 'Digital Age', dammit!

I'm creeped out.

My not-any-longer-step-brother is on the schizophrenia forum I frequent. He doesn't have schizophrenia but I know it's him by the profile picture. I haven't had a chance to message him to see wtf he is doing there because he is not supposed to be there unless he has a psychotic illness.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

xSilverPhinx

Magdalena

^^^
The Wicked Witch of the West.

hermes2015

I am very proud that my birthday has triggered such an intellectual thread of discussion.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: hermes2015 on July 11, 2017, 06:18:34 AM
I am very proud that my birthday has triggered such an intellectual thread of discussion.

Here you go: