News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Paris and Brussels in the news again

Started by Tom62, June 20, 2017, 09:48:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tom62

Yesterday a stupid Islamic terrorist attacked a police car on the Champs Elysees in Paris killing no-one and dying in the process. Latest news today: in Brussels the police shot down an Islamic terrorist in the Central Station after a small explosion went off and the police noticed that the terrorist was wearing a bomb belt.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Dave

Just listened to the report on the Brussels incudent on the BBC World Servuce, no mention of terrorist connection or bomb belt. But it seems there were two "small explosions" according to an eye witness so it could have been a belt of small (possibly home made) malfunctioning.

Time will tell.

I agree with you xSP, let them commit suicide in their thousands, so long as no-one else is hurt.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Tom62

Quote from: Gloucester on June 20, 2017, 10:11:26 PM
Just listened to the report on the Brussels incudent on the BBC World Servuce, no mention of terrorist connection or bomb belt.

You were listening to a fake news channel  ;)
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Dave

Quote from: Tom62 on June 21, 2017, 06:08:55 AM
Quote from: Gloucester on June 20, 2017, 10:11:26 PM
Just listened to the report on the Brussels incudent on the BBC World Servuce, no mention of terrorist connection or bomb belt.

You were listening to a fake news channel  ;)

I sometimes wonder...

Later: they are now saying that eye witnesses report hearing "Islamic slogans" being shouted before the explosions(s)?

Perhaps Auntie Beeb was waiting for confirmation? Although I am often bothered by the slight differences in reported "facts" between news reports, at about the same time, on different BBC channels. Evidently they have no commin news editing office.

OldGit

Yup, especially the discrepancies between BBC Radio 4 and BBC TV News.

Arturo

WAIT!

What is an Islamic slogan? And how would people know if it was in another language?
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Dave

Quote from: Arturo on June 21, 2017, 06:51:37 PM
WAIT!

What is an Islamic slogan? And how would people know if it was in another language?

Perhaos "slogan" was not quite the correct word.

Have you never heard them shouting, "Allah hu akba", "God is great" at every attack, victory or suicide attack on the medua, Arturo?

Arturo

Quote from: Gloucester on June 21, 2017, 07:50:49 PM
Quote from: Arturo on June 21, 2017, 06:51:37 PM
WAIT!

Perhaos "slogan" was not quite the correct word.

Have you never heard them shouting, "Allah hu akba", "God is great" at every attack, victory or suicide attack on the medua, Arturo?

That's true. It's been so long since I watched the news though.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱