News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Zombie Invasion/Apocalypse Scenario

Started by Arturo, June 13, 2017, 08:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandra Craft

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on June 24, 2017, 12:57:22 AM
Nice! Good call, Books. :smilenod: We can't fight a zombie horde on an empty stomach, can we?

I'll take care of the coffee, keep an eye on it, see if it's brewing right.

*20 seconds later a small explosion can be heard coming from the corner in the kitchen where the coffeemaker is*

Um... :worried:
:sad sigh:  Maybe there's some instant around here.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Ali on June 24, 2017, 12:58:42 AM
Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on June 24, 2017, 12:36:44 AM
If there's already a fence around the zombie territory, why aren't we just nuking them from above?  It's the only way to be sure.  Also a damn lot safer than dumping people in the middle of them.

Also, I found the kitchen and am now making ham sandwiches.  There's also fruit and cheese, if anyone is a vegetarian.  I've started up the coffeemaker, and there's an inferior brand of tea available but it's better than nothing.
Oh thank goodness. Clever of them to equip these helicopters with kitchens.

Wait, you're on the helicopter already?!  I never left the center.  No ham for you then.
Sandy

jumbojak

I'm not on the helicopter either, having taken to the road alone with a pair of pistols, but if I walk back could you put a few sandwiches in a brown paper bag for me? I left in such a huff I'm getting kinda hungry.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Ali

I thought we were all on the helicopter already. Goddammit, is it just me?!? I didn't get a sandwich and I don't even know how to shoot these fucking guns. And now they're going to kick me out in the middle of zombie country. Typical.

I sit down in the middle of the helicopter. You can carry me bodily to the door, but I won't be nice about it and unless your goal is to feed the zombies (entirely likely, "Andy") you're not going to get much out of me. You can take me back to the center and feed me sandwiches or you can *try* to toss me out. But if you do toss me out, I'm going to retain just enough memory as a zombie that I bite "Andy" first.

Sandra Craft

Quote from: jumbojak on June 24, 2017, 03:48:39 AM
I'm not on the helicopter either, having taken to the road alone with a pair of pistols, but if I walk back could you put a few sandwiches in a brown paper bag for me? I left in such a huff I'm getting kinda hungry.

Sure, I'll pack you three ham sandwiches and some fruit. xSPx should have found some instant coffee by the time you get back too.

Quote from: Ali on June 24, 2017, 04:15:45 AM
I thought we were all on the helicopter already. Goddammit, is it just me?!? 

I'm afraid so.  xSPx is in the kitchen trying to make coffee, I'm assuming Fr. Bruno and Claire are also here because he's thirsty and she's hungry.  JJ is going to lone wolf it after he gets his sandwiches.  Not sure where the other three are, and "Andy" also appears to have opted out of the helicopter ride.

Can someone radio the helicopter to come back for additional briefing, strategizing or whatever?  This is a poorly planned apocalypse. 

Quote from: Ali on June 24, 2017, 04:15:45 AM
But if you do toss me out, I'm going to retain just enough memory as a zombie that I bite "Andy" first.

Remember he took a booster of that shot, so you're going to have to eat him whole.  Let's see him not die from that!

Sandy

Claireliontamer

Quote from: Father Bruno on June 23, 2017, 12:55:53 PM

Plus you Brits will probably want to break for tea right during the middle of the bloody Zombie Battle, amirite? ;D

Indeed, everything seems better after a good cup of hot tea and I'm currently distraught after seeing my love walk out on his own into zombie territory  :'(

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Claireliontamer on June 24, 2017, 10:34:29 AM

Plus you Brits will probably want to break for tea right during the middle of the bloody Zombie Battle, amirite? ;D

Indeed, everything seems better after a good cup of hot tea and I'm currently distraught after seeing my love walk out on his own into zombie territory  :'(

:therethere:

I'm looking for some instant coffee around here, I'll see if I can fine some tea for you as well.

*under breath* If only there was a manual on how to make hot tea.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

jumbojak

Quote from: Claireliontamer on June 24, 2017, 10:34:29 AM

I'll be back dear. Just going off to find some soldiers with one of those .50 gatling guns I posted earlier...

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Sandra Craft

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on June 26, 2017, 01:58:46 AM

:therethere:

I'm looking for some instant coffee around here, I'll see if I can fine some tea for you as well.

*under breath* If only there was a manual on how to make hot tea.

See if you can find some decent stuff -- I'm not sure these militia goons have any taste buds.
Sandy

Biggus Dickus

I don't feel good at all, in fact I think I'm having some type of adverse reaction to the shot we received from Andy...plus the coffee here sucks. (You'd think during a Zombie Apocalypse you could at least offer some decent coffee, sure I'm not looking for an Ethiopian Pour-Over, but this stuff tastes like some old coffee from Speedway!)

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Claireliontamer

Forget the coffee, I want TEA Godammit!

Arturo

It starts raining tea

There, now you have all the tea you want lol
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Claireliontamer

Quote from: Arturo on June 27, 2017, 08:42:20 PM
It starts raining tea

Whoohoo! I like this world. Now let's go shoot some zombies.

Firebird

Quote from: Claireliontamer on June 27, 2017, 10:14:16 PM
Quote from: Arturo on June 27, 2017, 08:42:20 PM
It starts raining tea

Whoohoo! I like this world. Now let's go shoot some zombies.

Sure you do, until you realize it's hot tea.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"