News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Miracle Male Contraception Device

Started by hermes2015, June 02, 2017, 09:31:55 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

hermes2015

Some may say that this belongs in the Jokes or Punishing Puns threads, but it is quite serious. This is a new contraception device to be used by men. The device is a tetrahedron, quite small, only 6 mm high, and the standard model  is available in plastic. For the more affluent, it is available in gold.

I think its use is fairly obvious, but if the less insightful among you want a detailed description of how to use it, let me know.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Dave

Cheaper and simpler is a small stone.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Ecurb Noselrub

OK, I'll bite and admit that I am less than insightful.  I want the instructions.  Better be good - I need a laugh.

hermes2015

Yes, Gloucester is 100% correct: you put it in your shoe and it makes you limp.

I can see Gloucester and I are coeval!
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

OldGit

I thought you were meant to stuff it up your arse.

Biggus Dickus

Not sure how you do it on that side of the pond, but I imagine if I had one of those in each of my shoes, even if I was wearing them I could still make a go of the "Ole In-and-Out",...not like I'd be standing on my feet at the time, if you catch my horizontal drift. 8)
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Davin

Quote from: Father Bruno on June 02, 2017, 07:43:43 PM
Not sure how you do it on that side of the pond, but I imagine if I had one of those in each of my shoes, even if I was wearing them I could still make a go of the "Ole In-and-Out",...not like I'd be standing on my feet at the time, if you catch my horizontal drift. 8)
Also, I don't know if it's weird or not, but I tend to take my shoes off most of the time.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

hermes2015

Quote from: Davin on June 02, 2017, 07:56:38 PM
Quote from: Father Bruno on June 02, 2017, 07:43:43 PM
Also, I don't know if it's weird or not, but I tend to take my shoes off most of the time.

Well. the catch is that the limpness persists long after you remove your shoes!
― Charles Eames

Icarus

Dependable contraception also works without devices when you become really, really old.

Tank

Quote from: OldGit on June 02, 2017, 03:54:28 PM
I thought you were meant to stuff it up your arse.
SMH. That's what your friends told you.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Dave

Quote from: hermes2015 on June 02, 2017, 01:53:16 PM
Yes, Gloucester is 100% correct: you put it in your shoe and it makes you limp.

I can see Gloucester and I are coeval!

Actually just remembered the joke as I first heard it:

"Scientists have developed a male contraceptive pill. It is a quarter of an inch in diameter and made from ceramic. It is not swallowed but put in the shoe it makes the user limp."

One wit suggested using the alternative use of the "pill" as a bung!
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

hermes2015

I have also heard a few different variants. I must confess I just wanted to show off my PC graphics skills with the tetrahedron renderings.
― Charles Eames