News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

Madam Butterfly...

Started by Tank, May 10, 2017, 08:07:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on May 10, 2017, 09:49:50 PM
A kaleidoscope of posts!  :heyhey:

Congratulations Mags! :hug:

Thank you, xSilverPhinx.
You're so sweet!  :hug:
"Cheers!"

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Icarus

Mags, you are something else.  This forum really needs that something else component. I believe it safe to say that almost all of us love you and value your madcap El Salvadoran  social, and epicurian contributions.

Sandra Craft

Congratulations, Mags!  I don't know which is more distracting -- the dancing red suits or the dancing Avengers, but you deserve them all.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Magdalena on May 10, 2017, 09:59:12 PM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on May 10, 2017, 09:49:50 PM
A kaleidoscope of posts!  :heyhey:

Congratulations Mags! :hug:

Thank you, xSilverPhinx.
You're so sweet!  :hug:
"Cheers!"

:lol: There's plenty of wine to go around, I see!

:cheers:

Staring at a kaleidoscope of butterflies is mesmerizing. I'm especially captivated by the one right in the middle, which lifts its abdomen as it lowers it wings. I can almost hear it say "umph!" as it does so.

Anyway, as I've said before elsewhere, this forum wouldn't be the same without you. Thank you for your sense of humour, your proficiency in gifspeak and everything else you bring to this little corner of the internet.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Dragonia

For real, Mags, you are a ray of happy sunshine 🌞 around here and I love your posts! You're awesome and I'm glad I found "your" forum!
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~ Plato (?)

Magdalena

Quote from: Icarus on May 11, 2017, 12:23:21 AM
Mags, you are something else.  This forum really needs that something else component. I believe it safe to say that almost all of us love you and value your madcap El Salvadoran  social, and epicurian contributions.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Dragonia, xSilverPhinx, BooksCatsEtc.

:love: :love:

All of you.

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Magdalena

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on May 10, 2017, 09:28:26 PM

You are awesome, Father Bruno!

...Sorry about that. :-[
I know how much you hate flip flops. 
I'm just happy to see you at my party!

True I'm not a huge fan of the "Flip-Flops" Sista Mags, however. For you!

...I prefer regular shoes, sandals or bare-feet!

Flip-flops are fine for the locker room, in the shower of course pool-side, but basically let's just admit they're the mullet of foot-ware 8)
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on May 11, 2017, 05:19:55 PM

True I'm not a huge fan of the "Flip-Flops" Sista Mags, however. For you!

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena