News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Father Bruno, 4004 posts!!!

Started by Magdalena, May 10, 2017, 05:31:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

Y'all are very kind, very kind indeed. Especially coming from a bunch of baby-eating, blaspheming atheists, but again I certainly do appreciate not only the kind remarks, but the friendly comments as well.

Thanks for putting up with me 8)

Peace!

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on May 11, 2017, 05:32:47 PM

...Father.

I've been calling you, Father, lately. What's up with that? Can I call you, Father? Or does it have to be Father Bruno?

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on May 12, 2017, 06:03:47 AM

...Father.

I've been calling you, Father, lately. What's up with that? Can I call you, Father? Or does it have to be Father Bruno?

It doesn't matter Sista Magdalena, you can call me either Padre, Father, Fr., Bruno, Brunito, El Guapo...I'm easy. 8)

Just Bruno is kool.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Father Bruno on May 12, 2017, 09:28:25 PM

...Father.

It doesn't matter Sista Magdalena, you can call me either Padre, Father, Fr., Bruno, Brunito, El Guapo...I'm easy. 8)

Just Bruno is kool.

This of course applies to everyone except JJ.

JJ is bound by the bet he lost with me, and has to refer to me as Sir Bruno....or Cutie Pie.
8)

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on May 12, 2017, 10:14:35 PM
Quote from: Father Bruno on May 12, 2017, 09:28:25 PM

...Father.

Just Bruno is kool.

This of course applies to everyone except JJ.

JJ is bound by the bet he lost with me, and has to refer to me as Sir Bruno....or Cutie Pie.
8)

Wait. It's: "I'm easy" also an option or just a thought?  :notsure:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Recusant

Just want to note that I'm in delighted agreement with those who've said they're glad you're visiting with us again, Padre. Here's to the next 4,000!  :heyhey:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken