News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

xSilverPhinx's 10001 posts!!

Started by Magdalena, April 27, 2017, 04:51:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

:frolic:
Congratulations, xSilverPhinx!!  :hug:

Wow! 10,000 posts..

:grin:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Tom62

Suponho que as felicitações sejam dadas por ordem :).
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Tank

Absolutely bloody marvellous.

xSilverPhinx's direct contributions are vital to HAF's character and survival. What the staff also see is her unswerving commitment to the upkeep of the forum. Her contributions are considered and insightful. All in all HAF would not be the same without her.

Thank you for your time, effort and commitment to HAF.

Chris
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Arturo

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Dave

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

xSilverPhinx

:blush:

So it is!  Thanks guys, you're all worth the time I spend here!  :hug: :hug2: :hug: :hug2: :hug: :hug2:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

OldGit

Sandra Craft

Congratulations!  And it's such a beautifully balanced number too.   :cheerleader:
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Dave

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on April 27, 2017, 12:06:18 PM
Congratulations!  And it's such a beautifully balanced number too.   :cheerleader:

Palimdronic too!

One of my fave words.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Biggus Dickus

xSP your involvement and participation here at HAF has us all dancing, thanks and congratulations! 8)

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Dragonia

Wow, congratulations XSP!
I just did some really general figuring.... and at my current rate of posting, it would take me 27 years to get to 10,001 posts! I'm gonna go ahead and give up on that goal.
But seriously, I really do love reading your posts and I'm glad you're here!  :hug:
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~ Plato (?)

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

This celebration needs something... :chin:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Recusant

10,000? OMA!

I second, and third, etc. the good wishes and approbations of the previous posts, in particular Tank's comments about your efforts as a member of staff, xSilverPhinx. They are much appreciated.  :not worthy:

Here's to the next 10,000!  :cheers:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken