News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Post # 2000!!!

Started by Magdalena, April 26, 2017, 04:14:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Congratulations, Gloucester:hug:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Tank

Excellent contributions  ;D
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Tank

And thanks to Mags as the HAF post party arranger!
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Arturo

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Dave

Thanks, peeps.

And, especially, our Mags!

:daisies:
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

joeactor

Yeah! 2K for Gloucester!

Sandra Craft

Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Magdalena

Quote from: Tank on April 26, 2017, 04:35:45 PM
And thanks to Mags as the HAF post party arranger!

Quote from: Gloucester on April 26, 2017, 04:38:29 PM
Thanks, peeps.

And, especially, our Mags!

:daisies:

Oh, you two, it's nothing...

I learned to be a good HAF post party arranger from the best.  ;)

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

xSilverPhinx

Congrats Gloucester!  At the rate of 6.552 posts per day you'll accumulate quite a few in no time! :grin:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Biggus Dickus

I already congratulated you in the other thread, so I wasn't going to say "congratulations" again in this thread, butt than I started to think other people may not see the other thread, and they may wonder what type of arse I am for not saying congratulations in this thread, butt than I also realized that it really only matters to Gloucester if I congratulated him or not, and not you other people, and as he brought the topic up in the first place in the other thread, and I was the "First" person to respond and actually say congratulations I should be rest assured that another congratulations is this thread isn't necessary.

However. What's wrong with saying congratulations twice, right?

I mean let's say I had run into someone here in the hallway this morning at the office whose birthday it just happens to be, and I wished this person a happy birthday, and then later in the afternoon the entire office gets together and throws a birthday party for this same person.
I would be perfectly in the right, and within office protocol to wish this person a second birthday.

So, congratulations and good job Gloucester, love having you here at the forum fellow map lover... 8)
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

^^^
**Ahem**
I am also a map lover, I just didn't want to admit it in public...but you seriously have no idea of how much of a map lover I am.  :shifty:

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on April 27, 2017, 12:36:46 AM
^^^
**Ahem**
I am also a map lover, I just didn't want to admit it in public...but you seriously have no idea of how much of a map lover I am.  :shifty:

I don't believe you my darling Magdalena, but if you are a map lover tell us what "aerotriangulation" is without googling it. 8)
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on April 27, 2017, 03:05:16 AM
Quote from: Magdalena on April 27, 2017, 12:36:46 AM
^^^
**Ahem**

I don't believe you my darling Magdalena, but if you are a map lover tell us what "aerotriangulation" is without googling it. 8)

My dear, dear light skinned Polack friend.  :smileshake:
I said I'm a map lover, not a nerd. :smileshake:

Is answering this question one of the requirements to be accepted as a member of the map lover's club?  :sadcheer: