News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Secret Societies

Started by xSilverPhinx, March 30, 2017, 12:19:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

No, this isn't a thread for tinfoilers...  :P

Just had this thought pop into my head the other day and I thought I would ask: if you could belong to a secret society or club, what kind would you choose and why?

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

I already belong to an atheist "secret club" on Facebook.  :smug:
Why?
It was either drown or join, so I joined.  :-\

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Ecurb Noselrub

I want to be a Bilderberger so I can secretly rule the world and have lots of money.

No one

If I told you, it wouldn't be a secret, now would it?

joeactor

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Arturo

Probably something where they give me sex slaves
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Icarus

Dead Poets Society or maybe Skull and Bones.  Too bad that I can not qualify for either of them.

Biggus Dickus

Well, when I was a young boy some of my favorite books were "The Mad Scientists' Club" series of four books written for children by Bertrand R. Brinley

My sister and I tried to form our own similar club in our neighborhood, but we never could get any of the other kids to join.  :-[

So her and I also used to play together as two secret, adventurous James Bond types called, "Bob and Joe". I was Joe which was based on GI Joe, but I don't remember where the Bob name came from.

Our older sister hated it. ::)

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."