News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Lent

Started by Dave, March 15, 2017, 08:54:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dragonia

Quote from: Father Bruno on March 16, 2017, 10:26:39 PM
When I was young, wild, and free I had a beautiful Brook's Cafe Racer, brown leather jacket that fit me like the goddesses has sewn it on me while I was naked and wet, I mean it fit me fucking perfect.

I loved that jacket as much as anything in life, and never let anyone wear it, let alone borrow it.

There was this strip club in Detroit right on Michigan Avenue..........

So like Tank's dad said, "If you can't afford to loose it, don't bet it or lend it",...and don't date strippers.
That really was a great story, and it didn't even have a happy ending  :'(
I've never loved an article of clothing that much....
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~ Plato (?)

OldGit

While we're on the subject, I can't find by best felling axe.  If any of you beggars has got it, please return asap.

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Gloucester on March 16, 2017, 07:47:13 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on March 16, 2017, 01:20:04 AM
And here I was thinking this thread was going to be about abstaining from eating red meat and going for fish instead. :lol:

I like fish.  :yum:

I thought you were supposed to give uo things you like!

I just can't compromise things I like.  :folded:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Icarus on March 17, 2017, 01:13:13 AM
I said before that Bruno has a talent for writing. That time, before, I was serious..... This time....well maybe he made that jacket story up but it is a damn good story anyway.  If I had written that story I'd have had my Homies go trash that place and beat the hell out of the dude with the stolen jacket. Not while he was wearing the jacket on account of blood and all. and If I ever caught up with the thieving stripper bitch, I'd have her thrown in the Detroit river or maybe Lake Michigan. Nah, make that lake Erie 'cause we need to be sure the body does not wash ashore at Grosse Pointe park and get the cops all curious.

Just joking Bruno. Losing something that you like particularly well is not humorous.

Icarus, thanks for the compliment, and I wanted to go after them, especially after the ass-beating I got, but truth be told I was scared to go even near that place. Even to this day when I go by the building were that bar used to be I still get shivers.

Some time ago I was in the city with my son and we were looking around some of my old haunts. I was tempted to bring the story up, butt what little "Better Judgment" I have going for me overrode that thought and so I kept my mouth shut.

He's 21 now, but I'll save that story for when he's a bit older ;D

Quote from: Dragonia on March 17, 2017, 03:28:13 AM
Quote from: Father Bruno on March 16, 2017, 10:26:39 PM
When I was young, wild, and free I had a beautiful Brook's Cafe Racer, brown leather jacket that fit me like the goddesses has sewn it on me while I was naked and wet, I mean it fit me fucking perfect.

I loved that jacket as much as anything in life, and never let anyone wear it, let alone borrow it.

There was this strip club in Detroit right on Michigan Avenue..........

So like Tank's dad said, "If you can't afford to loose it, don't bet it or lend it",...and don't date strippers.
That really was a great story, and it didn't even have a happy ending  :'(
I've never loved an article of clothing that much....

Thanks, and it was one hell of a jacket 8)
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."