HAF Photo Challenge: Our Animal Friends, Acquaintances, and Strangers

Started by Recusant, February 21, 2017, 03:24:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recusant

Thanks to hermes2015 for thinking up the theme for our new photo challenge. Fur-faced family members, wildlife big and small, and everything in between will qualify as subjects. Entries will be accepted until March 15 and each member may submit up to three photos, four if you absolutely must. Please send them to me via PM or via the email address in my profile: recusantathaf |at| gmail.com.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

hermes2015

Thank you for setting this up for me, Recusant. I promise not to submit any rat photos.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Recusant

Quote from: hermes2015 on February 21, 2017, 05:38:29 AM
Thank you for setting this up for me, Recusant. I promise not to submit any rat photos.

Rats are entirely welcome!  :)
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Tank

Quote from: hermes2015 on February 21, 2017, 05:38:29 AM

Excellent subject matter!

And rats are most welcome.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Dave

Huh! Just when the one furry faced critter I knew has moved to Devon!

Not even a cat amongst the neighbours at the moment (much to the relief of the local feathered population.)

But, always a popular subject.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Recusant

Bump

There are a few more days left in which to submit entries for this challenge.  :)
— H. L. Mencken

Recusant

— H. L. Mencken

Dave

Quote from: Recusant on March 14, 2017, 09:22:34 AM
Another bump. The Ides of March are fast approaching!

By Jove, is it a seventh day since the Nones already? Tempus fugit, quid!
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Recusant

— H. L. Mencken