News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

It's a sign!

Started by Dave, January 12, 2017, 04:34:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Outside a local pubsturant:

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Dragonia

Ha ha, that's funny..... very precise.  ;D
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~ Plato (?)

Dave

In the window of a 17th century building being refurbished. Guessing the writer was not top of the maths class..
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Biggus Dickus

I'll take 5 for 10$, what a deal! ;D^

I just grabbed lunch from the atrium in our office building, and they had a sign at the cashier that read more or less the following: (Would have taken a picture, but didn't have my phone on me)

QuoteAre you having trouble comprehending or even hearing other people speaking to you while on your phone?

Did you know there is an App for that?

It's called, "RESPECT".

please put your phone away when speaking to others.

I asked the manager who was cashing me out about it because it's new and he said I wouldn't believe the number of customers they get each day who are on their phone while they are trying to cash out, with whom they need to constantly repeat themselves with.

He said it happens often enough, and causes delays to the point he put up the sign with hope it would reach "those" phone people.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

joeactor

Tank

Quote from: Gloucester on January 12, 2017, 05:47:54 PM
In the window of a 17th century building being refurbished. Guessing the writer was not top of the maths class..

Or an extremely astute business man.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

No one