News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

HAF Photo Challenge: Your Favourite Photos

Started by Recusant, January 12, 2017, 03:33:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Recusant

Per the suggestion from Tank, the theme for this edition of the photo challenge is "Your Favourite Photos." These would be any photos you've taken that you particularly like, taken at any time, present or past. You can submit up to three photos, and I will be accepting them up until the end of the month, which is a somewhat shorter time window than usual, so git on yer horse!

Please submit your entries by PM, or send them to the email address in my profile (recusantathaf |at| gmail.com).
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Recusant

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Recusant

There looks to be a good field of entries for this photo challenge, but there are a few days left to submit yours. There's still time to take a look through your folders and send three of your favorites in.  :smilenod:
— H. L. Mencken

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey