News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

The Never Off Thread Thread.

Started by Dave, January 07, 2017, 10:24:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

This thead can never be taken "off-thread" because it has no thread, no fixed subject, no rail to be de-d from.

There is one rule: your opening word(s) must relate to the last post in some way - then you can go where the heck you like!

-------------------------------Start here..

America is still a very Christian country but probably richer than any other modern version of English in the number of euphemisms it employs in order to "Take the Lord's Name in vain" without doing so; "Gee", "Jeez", "Jeepers", ""Jehosephat" etc. Americans also seem to use more expletives in everyday speech as well if novels and some (both theist and atheist) forums are examples.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

No one

Jeeper creepers, where'd you get those peepers? The eyes have it, don't you know? How the fuck did we get here? Where the fuck are we going? Does anyone have a clue? Is it just nonsense that they spew? Did you see that thing? What do you make of it? When and if it goes, where will that be?

Ecurb Noselrub

Once while playing "Clue", a friend of mine made a guess - that Colonel Mustard did it with Miss Scarlet in the Dining Room. 

OldGit

You see, nothing but smut and filth even in supposedly family games. It's disgraceful.

Dave

No grace in it at all. No grass in it either but could that be a good thing?

Nasty stuff grass, encourages lawn mowers to multiply.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

No one

If I said it once, I've said it a million times, you can be young once. But you can always be immature.

Ecurb Noselrub

You know how to get a million bucks farming?  First, you start with two million bucks.....

Biggus Dickus

I went hunting this past fall with my Son in-law and his Father, and I had a Buck in my sites, only about 30 yards from my position. It was a big buck too, maybe an 8 point, and I didn't/couldn't shoot it.

Took site of it, flipped the safety off my rifle, and then just lay there and watched it pass by. Spent the rest of the morning just walking around.

Not against hunting, but just wasn't in me that day.

(Didn't say anything to the others, probably never hear the end of it...waste of a hunting license)
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Arturo

I got this in the mail today

I am a collector of novelties. This one is a magic book that will kill anyone that you both write the name in the notebook, and have their face in mind. You can't actually kill anyone obviously, but the fictional character who actually has this book is a total bad ass.

It has rules on how to use it on the inside but it's a bad Japanese translation (like most Japanese translations) and the words are super tiny. But, again, it has "authentic" writing from the tv show from where it originates in Japan.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱