Author Topic: Well, we lost Zuckerberg  (Read 915 times)

Firebird

• Taste's like chicken
  • Touched by His Noodly Appendage
Re: Well, we lost Zuckerberg
« Reply #15 on: January 03, 2017, 06:31:58 PM »

Also, I absolutely recognise the validity of the above Points of view. It just seems like... The sum total of it all when it comes to improving... Well, anything, really, seems to be somewhat in the red.

I agree. I'm on a 2 week facebook hiatus myself as I needed to disconnect from it. As a simple tool to reconnect with people every so often it was a handy little site, but with the newsfeed and allowing just anyone to join as opposed to just university students as it originally was, it's morphed into something entirely different and all-encompassing.
"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

Essie Mae

• Free to think.
  • Not Defeated by the Dark Night of the Soul
  • I Hope Uncle Bert is still my friend.
« Reply #16 on: January 03, 2017, 11:04:24 PM »
I told FB to hide about five adverts some days ago, and since then I've been deluged with loads more. Dunno about Zuckerberg's religious affiliation or lack of it, but it's very consumerist.
ESs
Rational arguments don't usually work on religious people; otherwise there would be no religious people. House MD

Arturo

• Do Something Crazy!
  • Touched by His Noodly Appendage
  • Atheist, Humanist, and Champion
    • You two dig up, dig up dinosaurs?
« Reply #17 on: January 04, 2017, 05:12:56 AM »
I don't even use facebook :p
But, uh...well there it is.
"Nothing's a struggle, but everything is a challenge"-Anon
Hate Is Weakness

Tom62

• Global Moderator
  • Blessing Her Holy Hooves
« Reply #18 on: January 04, 2017, 05:54:10 AM »
With FB censoring images and Zuckerberg visiting the pope, I think it is clear that he is a theist.
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein