News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Creationist/Flat Earth/Etc Images

Started by Pasta Chick, December 07, 2016, 03:14:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arturo

I for one thank the Asmo for the work he's done on my computer. Asmo does seem very busy and he got the time to squeeze me in like I'm getting a blowjob from satan.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Davin

NSFL
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Dave

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

xSilverPhinx

Asmodean

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on February 03, 2017, 01:42:31 PM

Hmm...  :headscratch: Greg is onto something though. Science did not once validate The Asmo's faith in The Asmo. The Asmo had to do it Himself by reading Himself stories of His Divine Conquests.  >:(
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

xSilverPhinx

Without science my faith in the Asmo would never have been validated as there would be no computers and internet on which the propagation of The Gray WordTM depends.

xSilverPhinx

Arturo

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

xSilverPhinx

Dave

"Century", eh?

Which century . . . Oh, yes, the 7th one.

Explains it!
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

xSilverPhinx

Speaking to a creationist is like unearthing a mental time capsule.

Asmodean

Quote from: Apathy on February 08, 2017, 07:47:32 PM
GGGGOOOOOOAAATTTSSSS
Ah, yes! How does one pronounce so many t-s in a row again? Does it resemble a machinegun sound, or is it more of a hiss-type situation?

Yes. That's all I'm going to say about...

...FUCK it! Why must it be the surface of the water, on which the microbe emerged? Why could it not have been a thermal vent dweller? Also, fish first, then frogs, then small animals, including monkeys and such. Also, how does this person know that Adam was not just the right kind of asshole for me to want to distance myself from him in any way possible? HM? HOW?! Also, how the fuck is "Blessed Most High" not some bullshit honorary title people give to other people in an attempt to inflate their self-importance, thereby securing themselves a better piece of whatever it is they are selling? How tiny is your god if he's not even above that? /endrant
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

Pasta Chick

Recusant

That image is based on ignorance. The path of light on the ocean is caused by sun glitter on the waves; a smooth body of water will show an almost perfect reflection--not a path of light. It has pretty much nothing to do with curved vs flat surface.

"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken