News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Apathy's YouTube Channel

Started by Arturo, November 03, 2016, 09:40:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

joeactor

Arturo

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Arturo

Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Arturo

A Happy New Year Treat? Maybe...
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena

Quote from: Apathy on January 01, 2017, 01:24:14 AM
A Happy New Year Treat? Maybe...

"...And don't mind the excess body hair."

OK.

:grin:

Arturo

lol it was a fun video, thanks mags
     Arturo The1  リ壱

joeactor

Not that bad, but it does look like pen.

Should be easy to incorporate into a new tattoo if you ever want to.

Excess body hair? All you need is tweezers! I've got a full weed-whacker body here ;-)

Arturo

Quote from: joeactor on January 03, 2017, 02:57:04 PM

Excess body hair? All you need is tweezers! I've got a full weed-whacker body here ;-)

I actually know what tattoo I want, I just have to find a Mexican tattoo artist because that's the theme. I don't trust the shops around here because they all have "American" in their name and it would be disrespectful if I went in and asked for an Aztec calender.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena

Quote from: Apathy on January 03, 2017, 04:45:58 PM

I actually know what tattoo I want, I just have to find a Mexican tattoo artist because that's the theme. I don't trust the shops around here because they all have "American" in their name and it would be disrespectful if I went in and asked for an Aztec calender.
I don't think it would be disrespectful.  :eyebrow:
Anyways, I knew a guy who had one of those on his back, or was it his chest? :headscratch:  I can't remember, it was sooooooo long ago, but it was really nice. That's a lot of ink, my friend!  :haironfire:

:tellmemore: :love:

Arturo

Quote from: Magdalena on January 03, 2017, 07:22:45 PM
Quote from: Apathy on January 03, 2017, 04:45:58 PM

I don't think it would be disrespectful.  :eyebrow:
Anyways, I knew a guy who had one of those on his back, or was it his chest? :headscratch:  I can't remember, it was sooooooo long ago, but it was really nice. That's a lot of ink, my friend!  :haironfire:

:tellmemore: :love:

I don't want the whole thing. Probably just the face. Because I thought about getting it on my arm which led me to think about getting it smaller. But then that would be same tattoo my cousin has so I'm like  :bleh:
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena

Yeah, too bad you're not Mayan:thoughtful:
They also have a nice calendar.  :)

It's much smaller.

Arturo

I start to talk about critical thinking and what makes an argument.

https://youtu.be/CvebKIQLccM

Edit: I put this video on private because I accidentally put it on the wrong channel.

Edit2: The rerecorded, reuploaded revideo!
[/s]

Edit3: The double reuploaded revideo but not rerecorded recording
     Arturo The1  リ壱

joeactor

Quote from: Arturo on March 08, 2017, 12:31:36 AM
I start to talk about critical thinking and what makes an argument.

https://youtu.be/CvebKIQLccM

Lactose intolerance and wire tapping in one video!