News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

Bermuda Triangle Explained?

Started by joeactor, October 21, 2016, 07:30:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

joeactor

Icarus

Six sided cloud formations may or may not influence sea conditions. Micro bursts are the result of severe thermal gradients not the shape of clouds. It may be discovered that certain cloud formations do influence the concentration of thermal gradient activity. Aside from that, this might be a conspiracy theory caused by confused Republicans or Harold Whatizname, the end times guy from Alameda California.

Pasta Chick

I have always heard that there are no more wrecks in the Bermuda Triangle than any other similarly sized area of ocean.

Recusant

New photos from the Cassini mission show the hexagonal polar storm on Saturn.

Image Credit: NASA/JPL-Caltech/Space Science Institute

Bonus, a great photo of Earth with Saturn and its rings in the foreground. Not new, but I think worth posting.

In this rare image taken on July 19, 2013, the wide-angle camera on NASA's Cassini spacecraft has captured Saturn's rings and our planet Earth and its moon in the same frame. (NASA/JPL-Caltech/Space Science Institute)
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

joeactor