Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Talking to myself . . .

Started by Dave, July 04, 2016, 07:38:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Quote from: hermes2015 on May 07, 2017, 06:14:20 AM
Quote from: Magdalena on May 07, 2017, 06:06:21 AM
I like this place because I learn a lot about the universe and myself. I'm comfortable here. This place is priceless.

:love: Dionysus :love:

Anyone...Can I get an amen? :tellmemore:  Please?

~Thank you.
Amen, sister!
Amen, my brother, hermes2015!
You and I don't speak too much, but this short, sweet, and pleasant conversation has been more than enough for me!  :grin:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Magdalena on May 07, 2017, 06:25:15 AM
I like this place because I learn a lot about the universe and myself. I'm comfortable here. This place is priceless.

~Thank you.
Amen, sister!
You and I don't speak too much, but this short, sweet, and pleasant conversation has been more than enough for me!  :grin:

Ramen.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Magdalena

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on May 07, 2017, 07:01:55 AM

~Thank you.
Amen, sister!

Ramen.

Ramen to you, my dear, I tried to be a witch, but couldn't, sister, BooksCatsEtc...
Ramen to you.  :levitate:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Dave

Quote from: Magdalena on May 07, 2017, 07:07:17 AM

~Thank you.
Amen, sister!

Ramen.

Ramen to you, my dear, I tried to be a witch, but couldn't, sister, BooksCatsEtc...
I'm with you, sister!
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Sandra Craft

The woo stuff is so dang hard!  It'd be so much easier if all we had to do was dance around naked.
Sandy

xSilverPhinx

~Thank you.
Amen, sister!

Ramen.

:this:

Ramen!

I'm glad to see that you're happy here, as this place wouldn't be the same without you! :grin:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Icarus

Magdalena

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on May 07, 2017, 11:51:27 AM

The woo stuff is so dang hard!  It'd be so much easier if all we had to do was dance around naked.

Yes, I'm sure Dionysus would give us robust grapes if we did that, and a better wine recipe if we did that...in the rain.  :shifty:

Magdalena

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on May 07, 2017, 04:05:18 PM

:this:

Ramen!

I'm glad to see that you're happy here, as this place wouldn't be the same without you! :grin:

Right back atcha!  :thumbsup:

Magdalena

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Magdalena on May 08, 2017, 06:08:47 AM

Yes, I'm sure Dionysus would give us robust grapes if we did that, and a better wine recipe if we did that...in the rain.  :shifty:

And we just had such a nice bit of rainfall in LA county!  Alas, one of life's opportunities missed.
Sandy

Magdalena

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on May 08, 2017, 09:28:34 AM
Quote from: Magdalena on May 08, 2017, 06:08:47 AM

And we just had such a nice bit of rainfall in LA county!  Alas, one of life's opportunities missed.

I know!
We had thunder and lightning, it was great! I was thinking about your comment while it rained, there was a huge smile on my face.   :snicker:

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Magdalena on May 08, 2017, 04:31:36 PM
I know!
We had thunder and lightning, it was great! I was thinking about your comment while it rained, there was a huge smile on my face.   :snicker:

And Joe got hail.  We didn't have any bells and whistles here, just a lot of rain.  I do love rain, even if my dancing in the rain days are over -- I love to sit by the big window and watch the rainfall with the cat curled up on my lap and a cup of hot tea in hand.  So peaceful.
Sandy

Arturo

I wonder if I have PTSD. I hear that people who went to war want to go back because they miss it. I looked at some old things I wrote in high school and I can tell the themes were I missed living in the hood. And I remember my level of physical fitness was much higher and I was more motivated to be successful. I had more control over my life and my impulses. I was no wussy and more people seemed to like me.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱