Author Topic: Hellooo everyone  (Read 2217 times)

Buddy

• The queen of bad ideas.
  • Guardian of Reason
  • SMLLKAR
Re: Hellooo everyone
« Reply #15 on: April 02, 2016, 10:58:29 AM »
It's a kat, which is the best avatar one can have. BTW, wasn't PC supposed to pick out an avatar for you?
Hell hath no fury like me when I’m slightly inconvenienced and hungry.

I love my car more than I love most people.

Father Bruno

• Deranged Psychopathic Twinkle Toes
  • Has an Invisible Dragon in Their Garage
  • Save water. Shower together!
« Reply #16 on: April 02, 2016, 11:40:21 AM »
It's a kat, which is the best avatar one can have. BTW, wasn't PC supposed to pick out an avatar for you?

Well up until you posted this reminder I had hoped the wonderful, talented, extremely beautiful, wickedly smart and most awesomeness sled driver in the whole world had forgot.

My hope is she doesn't see this.
“Our Father who art in nature, who has given the gift of survival to the coyote, the common brown rat, the English sparrow, the house fly and the moth, must have a great and overwhelming love for no-goods and blots-on-the-town and bums, and Mack and the boys. Virtues and graces and laziness and zest. Our Father who art in nature.”
― John Steinbeck

Arturo

• Formerly known as Apathy
  • Taking the Road Less Travelled
  • Atheist, Humanist, and Champion
    • You two dig up, dig up dinosaurs?
« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2016, 02:43:43 PM »
Thank you all for the welcomes. I can see you're all much more relaxed then I thought. Nice.
I have to ask out of simple curiosity but what did you expect? I'm really intrigued.

I was expecting a lot of trolls and very grumpy people. I don't know many atheists and have heard ghost stories. Although, I see some nice ones online on YouTube so that tells a very different story. What brought me to that idea was reading the rules about being angry when posting, so I expected that, which I haven't found yet.
But, uh...well there it is.

Magdalena

• Butterfly of Doom.
  • Guardian of Reason
  • Angry hippie - needs to smoke cheap weed.
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2016, 03:34:18 PM »
Well, we are the Happy Atheist Forum and we like it like that.  :smilenod:

“I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe.” ~Recusant

"Color me fascinated..." ~Asmodean, The Gray God.

Nam

• The Believer That Wasn't There
  • Easier to blame fictions for one's misfortune
    • Atheist Think Tank
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2016, 08:18:31 PM »
Thank you all for the welcomes. I can see you're all much more relaxed then I thought. Nice.
I have to ask out of simple curiosity but what did you expect? I'm really intrigued.

Poor guy was probably a little scared. I mean, I know I can be intimidating sometimes.

;D

Plus my assholishness hasn't come out yet. I blame all youse people.

;)

-Nam
I'm on the road less traveled...

Magdalena

• Butterfly of Doom.
  • Guardian of Reason
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2016, 08:47:38 PM »
^^^
Yeah, that's true.
You came in here like this:

What happened, Man?
I mean...
What happened, Nam...?

“I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe.” ~Recusant

Nam

• Atheist Think Tank
« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2016, 08:59:17 PM »
I don't see nothing in that pic.

-Nam

Magdalena

• Butterfly of Doom.
  • Guardian of Reason
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2016, 10:43:42 PM »
You don't see nothing in that pic?  :(
It’s a proud chest-thumping King Kong.
That's how I saw you when you came here, but not anymore.  :smileshake:

Siz

• Just a big softy!
  • Touched by His Noodly Appendage
  • Misanthropist and Master of the veiled snide
    • http://www.people.shite
« Reply #23 on: April 02, 2016, 11:34:28 PM »

Poor guy was probably a little scared. I mean, I know I can be intimidating sometimes.

;D

Plus my assholishness hasn't come out yet. I blame all youse people.

;)

-Nam

Yeah, I had high hopes for you, Nam. You promised so much and delivered so little. My hypothesis is that you are, in fact, just as 'nice' as everyone else. So disappointed!

Hello Apathy.

When one sleeps on the floor one need not worry about falling out of bed - Anton LaVey

The universe is a cold, uncaring void. The key to happiness isn't a search for meaning, it's to just keep yourself busy with unimportant nonsense, and eventually you'll be dead!

Tank

• Fed up with stupid.
  • Administrator
  • Excellent and Indefatigable Guardian of Reason
« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2016, 12:48:43 AM »

I was expecting a lot of trolls and very grumpy people. I don't know many atheists and have heard ghost stories. Although, I see some nice ones online on YouTube so that tells a very different story. What brought me to that idea was reading the rules about being angry when posting, so I expected that, which I haven't found yet.

I don't think you'll find any really nasty people here. Trolls get the boot as soon as enough of the staff agree they're a troll.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
“Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt.” ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Nam

• Atheist Think Tank
« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2016, 07:10:12 AM »
You don't see nothing in that pic?  :(
It’s a proud chest-thumping King Kong.
That's how I saw you when you came here, but not anymore.  :smileshake:

You'd see it if you people weren't so happy all the time...and there were theists here. Or just anyone to argue with.

-Nam

Icarus

• The wise one.
  • Has an Invisible Dragon in Their Garage
« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2016, 08:11:55 PM »
Welcome to the forum Apathy. Please excuse my peers here. They are on a weekend clown session.  We do have fun here even though we are labeled by the masses as bad guys. Hang around and you will see that we all care for one another, we are not flaming militants or mass murderers, We are just a bunch of fairly intelligent people who talk to each other about damned near anything.  Incidentally, we have a few members who are far more than "fairly" intelligent. You will get to know them and probably like them.

Magdalena

• Butterfly of Doom.
  • Guardian of Reason
« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2016, 08:37:41 PM »
Welcome to the forum Apathy. Please excuse my peers here. They are on a weekend clown session.  We do have fun here even though we are labeled by the masses as bad guys. Hang around and you will see that we all care for one another, we are not flaming militants or mass murderers, We are just a bunch of fairly intelligent people who talk to each other about damned near anything.  Incidentally, we have a few members who are far more than "fairly" intelligent. You will get to know them and probably like them.
A weekend?  :???:
It's more like an eternal clown session.  ;D

Nam

• Atheist Think Tank
« Reply #28 on: April 04, 2016, 05:19:29 AM »
We're the Insane Clown Posse. Shhh, don't tell anyone.

-Nam

Davin

• Guardian of Reason
  • (o°-°)=o o(o*-°)
    • DevPirates
« Reply #29 on: April 04, 2016, 08:39:15 AM »
Meh, welcome, I guess.

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.