Author Topic: Walking Dead II  (Read 5843 times)

Ecurb Noselrub

• No Wall in my name!!!
  • Guardian of Reason
Re: Walking Dead II
« Reply #195 on: March 20, 2017, 09:56:12 AM »
I didn't hate this episode too much except I'm hung up on wall art in the apocalypse.

Did anyone else catch the lobster bibs hung on the wall of Jesus' trailer like a painting?

Pretty much everyone is dead. You could probably walk right up and steal the Mona Lisa. And you guys are hanging literal garbage on your walls.

Sasha and Rosita should have taken a shot at Negan when they had the chance.  Even if they hit Eugene, it would have been worth the attempt.  Cut off the snake's head and the rest of the snake dies.  Simon is about the only other strong leader with the Saviors, and he's out and about, so they could dispatch him rather easily.  So far, Carl, Sasha and Rosita have failed as assassins.  Looks like Sasha is making a suicide run - odds are she will be dead pretty soon.

Pasta Chick

• Guardian of Reason
« Reply #196 on: March 20, 2017, 12:02:17 PM »
I have a lot of issues with the whole sniper plot line. Like, maybe try not walking around talking at full volume between hanging your entire rifle out the window.

Eugenes story line continues to be of interest to me.

I assume Rosita is about to die, since we just saw our first real character development on her.
A Muslim, a Jew, a Christian, a Pagan and an atheist all walk into a cafe...
...and they talk, laugh, drink coffee and become good friends. It's not a joke. It's what happens when you're not an asshole.

BooksCatsEtc

• Surprisingly OK
  • Global Moderator
  • Guardian of Reason
« Reply #197 on: March 27, 2017, 05:20:47 AM »

Help me understand.  Is it the bad boy image, or that he is a rebel, or the motorcycle, or the crossbow, or the permanent scowl, or the Cherokee Rose episode, or what?  What's the attraction to Daryl?.

Daryl's a diamond in the rough -- you can't take him any place fancy, but you can count on him when life goes sideways.
Sandy

"I think this is the prettiest world -- as long as you don't mind a little dying, how could there be a day in your whole life that doesn't have its splash of happiness?"  from The Kingfisher, by Mary Oliver

BooksCatsEtc

• Surprisingly OK
  • Global Moderator
  • Guardian of Reason
« Reply #198 on: March 27, 2017, 05:28:56 AM »
After a season of Savior storylines, the only interest I can work up for Negan is trying to decide whether he's a psychopath or a sociopath, which is frustrating because I like the actor playing him.  I actually find Negan's chief henchman Simon more interesting, if equally vile.  Would be interested in his back story.
Sandy

"I think this is the prettiest world -- as long as you don't mind a little dying, how could there be a day in your whole life that doesn't have its splash of happiness?"  from The Kingfisher, by Mary Oliver

Ecurb Noselrub

• No Wall in my name!!!
  • Guardian of Reason
« Reply #199 on: March 27, 2017, 07:20:15 AM »
They actually showed a bit of butt-crack on Negan last night when he bent down to talk to Sasha.  I guess it says something about me that I noticed that.  Negan is turning into one of the better villains on the screen, but I agree that Simon is a pretty good second.  Now Rick's group has guns.  There will be blood.