News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Is it just me or did...

Started by Biggus Dickus, January 27, 2016, 03:57:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

anyone else have issues today logging in?

I tried to log in a number of times between 1630-2000 EST and received a message stating the server was out. For a couple hours I thought Magdalena had broken the forum again.
:notsure:
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Asmodean Prime

I do not have access to server uptime logs (or, not that I have found) but I'm reasonably confident in declaring this a service drop type of situation. In other words, not caused by anything on HAF and probably not limited to HAF, but rather to every site hosted on that particualr server/by that particular provider.

Tank

We've had minor drop outs a few times before. It's caused by the fact that we are on a GoDaddy shared server. If traffic on that server goes up significantly it's the smaller sites like ours that drop service. That's why this place cost $2 a week to run.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Pasta Chick

IF YOU WERE ON FACEBOOK YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN WHAT WAS UP  :cartoonviking: :cartoonviking:

Asmodean Prime

Screw Facebook and their useless-ass EULA.  >:(

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Pasta Chick on January 27, 2016, 06:08:25 PM
IF YOU WERE ON FACEBOOK YOU WOULD HAVE KNOWN WHAT WAS UP  :cartoonviking: :cartoonviking:

YOU'LL NEVER GET ME ON FACEBOOK, NEVER!!!!!! :geezer!:

Sandra Craft

Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Biggus Dickus

Asmodean

Yes. Almost as Great and Terrible a thing as The Asmo Himselfeth.  >:(
Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.