News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Agnes Gonxha "Mother Teresa" to be a Saint

Started by Recusant, December 19, 2015, 10:53:49 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on March 17, 2016, 06:07:04 AM
Quote from: Nam on March 17, 2016, 03:57:23 AM
I can't believe a person like her got the Nobel Peace Prize. In her speech she cited hatred as one of the foundations of her "good work". (Aids as a good thing toward sexual deviances aka homosexuals)

-Nam

Yasser Arafat won the Nobel Peace Prize too.  Watcha gonna do?

:eyebrow: I think the prize should be renamed...Nobel Peace Bribe?
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Sandra Craft

Quote from: Firebird on March 17, 2016, 01:28:39 PM
Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on March 17, 2016, 06:07:04 AM
Quote from: Nam on March 17, 2016, 03:57:23 AM
I can't believe a person like her got the Nobel Peace Prize. In her speech she cited hatred as one of the foundations of her "good work". (Aids as a good thing toward sexual deviances aka homosexuals)

-Nam

Yasser Arafat won the Nobel Peace Prize too.  Watcha gonna do?

Hell, Obama won the award for simply not being Bush. Even he seemed pretty embarrassed by it.

Yeah, that was a little weird tho I have to say that not being Bush does seem like a fairly good reason.  Probably esp. to Europeans.  Even the exceedingly proper Queen Elizabeth practically fell into the Obamas arms when she first met them, I imagine out of sheer relief at not having to put up with Bush II anymore.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Sandra Craft

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on March 17, 2016, 01:37:55 PM
:eyebrow: I think the prize should be renamed...Nobel Peace Bribe?

Nobel please don't burn our country to the ground Bribe.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Nam

Yeah, Obama shouldn't have gotten it. NPP is like the Oscars: political and stupid.

-Nam
I'm on the road less traveled...

Tom62

Angela Merkel will probably be the next one to receive the Peace Nobel Price  :(
The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Firebird

"Great, replace one book about an abusive, needy asshole with another." - Will (moderator) on replacing hotel Bibles with "Fifty Shades of Grey"

MadBomr101

Quote from: Tank on December 19, 2015, 11:20:11 AM
A sickening person glorified by a sickening institution. I'm surprised the Pope backed this given his attitude.

The Pope's smart enough to know the shitstorm that would've resulted if he hadn't backed this. It's easier to just go along with it. 
- Bomr
I'm waiting for the movie of my life to be made.  It should cost about $7.23 and that includes the budget for special effects.

MadBomr101

Quote from: Bluenose on December 19, 2015, 12:15:24 PM
Pretty much demonstrates the contempt with which the roman catholic church holds for the truth. Of course the rc church is not alone in this, the same criticism can and should be made for all other denominations and religions. Truth is the one thing they don't want to discuss.

Truth and religion go together like pickles and milk.
- Bomr
I'm waiting for the movie of my life to be made.  It should cost about $7.23 and that includes the budget for special effects.

Nam

Quote from: MadBomr101 on March 20, 2016, 01:57:53 AM
Quote from: Bluenose on December 19, 2015, 12:15:24 PM
Pretty much demonstrates the contempt with which the roman catholic church holds for the truth. Of course the rc church is not alone in this, the same criticism can and should be made for all other denominations and religions. Truth is the one thing they don't want to discuss.

Truth and religion go together like pickles and milk.

I love pickles and milk!

Wait...what?

-Nam
I'm on the road less traveled...