News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

New Creation Science Museum Opening

Started by McQ, July 31, 2006, 07:54:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

McQ

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060731/ap_ ... ion_museum

The title says it all. Yippee! A new "museum" to tell the history of the world through Genesis. :roll:
Elvis didn't do no drugs!
--Penn Jillette

Whitney

Yet another attempt to sway the ignorant masses into believing a lie.  Answers inGenesis doesn't convince any thinking people...they wouldn't have to create a museum like that if they had a good argument.

It seems that most churches now accept evolution, it would be nice if the stragglers would do the same...realizing that it simply doesn't make sense to have a literal interpretation of the bible.

Court

Do you have any idea how frightening that museum is? I can just see my parents trying to drag me to the grand opening or something...
[size=92]
I should have been a pair of ragged claws
Scuttling across the floors of silent seas
[/size]
[size=92]
try having a little faith = stop using your brain for a while -- ziffel[/size]

Big Mac

Maybe it'll go belly up like "Dr." (he's not doctor to me, since he got his degree from a diploma mill) Dino's stupid mueseum.

The article is subtley mocking them. Took me a second to notice it.
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?

Whitney

Quote from: "Big Mac"The article is subtley mocking them. Took me a second to notice it.

I thought that was funny

silviakjell

Wow. Who would be stupid enough to start a meusam like that? It's going to get hundreds of critics.
I might be wrong, but Im pretty sure Im right.

Aullios

I really wish the money going into this museum was used for something worthwhile.  25 million dollars could feed a lot of starving children in Africa.

Big Mac

Or it could buy me a Red Ryder BB gun.
Quote from: "PoopShoot"And what if pigs shit candy?