News:

Nitpicky? Hell yes.

Main Menu

Introducing: the agnostic paleontologist

Started by RichW9090, December 28, 2014, 07:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crow

Quote from: RichW9090 on December 29, 2014, 12:33:21 AM
Thanks for the welcomes, all.  I've been looking at some of the Gerry threads, and trying to work up some enthusiasm to engage him.  Sometimes it's hard to be anxious to do so, when you see literally hundreds of such posts every day.  I'm active on perhaps a dozen similarly themed Groups and Forums, and Gerry, from what I see so far, hasn't posted anything that dozens of others haven't posted repeatedly.  It's also difficult to come in at the end of a long thread and try to tease out some one point upon which to engage a Creationist - it will perhaps be best for me to join in as he initiates new threads.

I wouldn't waste your time, you may as well go and talk to a brick wall and get a more productive conversation. Like you said you aren't going to get any reply that is different than what you have read already somewhere else and just spouting other peoples nonsense whilst being a self-proclaimed intellectual who doesn't even understand the basics of evolution.
Retired member.

OldGit

Welcome, Rich!  I look forward to your having a go at our resident creationist, but I'm not betting on his coming round to your point of view. ;)