Main Menu

Doesn't fit under any other thread image dump

Started by Tank, February 03, 2014, 08:45:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Quote from: Father Bruno on August 08, 2017, 08:07:19 PM
What I want to know is who had the balls to put a collar on Anubis? :notes:

Bastet?

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Father Bruno on August 08, 2017, 08:07:19 PM
What I want to know is who had the balls to put a collar on Anubis? :notes:

I know all you need is one ball. Hold it in front of Anubis' eyes and while he's distracted, basically going crazy and waiting for you to throw it quickly slip and fasten a collar around his neck. 
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Arturo

I can't read this thread without thinking about collar kink :/
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Davin

I'm fine with people buying and owning guns (as long as there is some kind of vetting).

I'm even OK with responsible parents getting their kids guns.

Then there is this:

Like, what the fuck?

You'd think this was a Walmart in Columbine or Sandy Hook, but it seems like Idaho is feeling left out on school shootings.

Also, some that missed the cut:
"Stand your ground on the playground!"
"Go back to school with a bang!"
"Killer back to school sale!"
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Dave

^
I have seen similar sales displays and posters before. There was even one for kids' back packs with a bullet resistant shield built into it.

This one is also transparent, presumably so you can show you are not "carrying".

Sorry, but only a sick society has this kind of cultural indicators.

Biggus Dickus

^^

When this particular Walmart received a tweet from a local citizen complaining the display they immediately replied back and apologized, claiming the offending sign would be taken down immediately.

The guy who complained replied back, "WTF Walmart, it's not the sign that was offensive, but the guns, and you wanting to sell guns to the kids!"

Anyway, they did at least have the display located in the correct isle.

I agree Glowchester, we here in the good ole' US of Fucking A live in a pretty twisted and sick society...

Here's a picture of a woman in Texas arrested and charged with two separate counts of pointing a gun at someone in Road Rage.

Another guy recently from Texas, also similarly charged with road rage for pointing a gun at a passing motorist.

Open carry is legal in Texas of course. This picture was actually taken earlier this week in League City, Texas. I mean you are driving down the road, you see this guy in the lane next to you, with his nice Confederate flag waving in the peaceful wind and you are supposed to feel safe? WTF.

Of course those are nothing compared to this one.

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Dave

Arturo

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

xSilverPhinx

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

jumbojak

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Dave

^
Used to, used to . . .   :sad sigh:

Cosmo's take on the subject:

1. The Pee Boner. This is a fake-out boner that really just happens when you really, really, really have to pee, and goes away right after, like stepping on a garden hose.

2. The Morning Boner. This greets you in the morning with a stiff hello, like a butler that can only pee and ejaculate. This boner is the Egg McMuffin of morning sex: The two go well together and are even better with hash browns.

3. The Ghost Boner. This one comes along and leaves like the wind. There's nothing happening around you to set it off, there's no one to see it. It's just there and gone like an apparition.

4. The "I Don't Know How I Should Feel" Boner. We're watching something on TV, like reruns of The Nanny, when suddenly a boner shows up out of nowhere and forces us to come to terms with the fact that we're sexually attracted to Fran Drescher's weird accent for some reason.

5. The Inappropriately Timed Boner. This boner pops up at a time that just makes us feel dirty and we really have no idea why its there, like when our dad is saying grace at Thanksgiving dinner. Unlike No. 4, we know in our heart that boner is there for no reason and usually can go away with a little bit of focus. It's just our penis being a free spirit.

6. The Classic Boner. You can't beat a classic (well, I guess in this case you can). This is the pre-sex boner that shows up right when we need it most. This is our penis being a bro(ner) and doing exactly what it's supposed to do exactly when it's supposed to do it.

7. The Night Boner. This boner shows up right when we want to go to sleep and makes it tough to fall asleep on anything other than on our back. We're forced to either wait things out or lose 20 minutes of sleep negotiating with it.

8. The Attention-Seeker. This boner pops up when we're in a public place, or worse, doing a presentation at work. "Hey, what's going on," this boner says. "Let me show you my PowerPoint." This is pretty much every boner we got throughout middle school and most of high school. They're less common when we're adults but we can still get them on occasion.

9. The Forever Boner. This boner thinks we're buds and just wants to hang out a bunch. It's like that friend that comes over and then doesn't take the signals a few hours later that it's time for them to leave because you're tired. In both cases, the only way to get them to leave is by masturbating.

10. The Legendary Boner. Not all boners are created equal. Sometimes we just wind up getting a boner that has that certain je ne sais quoi that really elevates it above the other boners we normally get. It somehow feels extra manly, like a Viking boner.

11. The Marathoner aka the Tag-Team. This is the boner that shows up right after another boner after sex like, "Yo, what's up? This penis doesn't even know what flaccid is."

12. The Sad Boner. This is the opposite of No. 10. It's a boner by definition, but nothing more, like our penis just isn't feeling it. Seeing it instantly makes you sad, like an abandoned baby carriage or present-day Aaron Carter.

13. The Sweatpants Boner. Sweatpants are a boner's tuxedo. While a boner in and of itself, these boners know they're out and they don't have a care in the world.

14. The Public Bathroom Boner. For some reason, our penis decides when we're sitting on a public toilet seat, now is the time to get hard. All we can do at this point is to start writing out our will, because we want to die.

Honorable Mention: The Denim Non-Boner. The moments when our jeans bunch up in just the wrong way, causing us to desperately try to explain to an uncomfortable stranger, "Oh, don't worry! That isn't my penis!" and now somehow things are worse.

Or, as Mae West is reputed to have said, "Is that a cosh in your pocket or are you just pleased to see me?"

Essie Mae

Sooo glad  haven't got one of those.     💄💅🏼👜👠👗👚
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare

xSilverPhinx

Essie Mae

I had to look that up. I'm even more glad now. 😳
Hell is empty and all the devils are here. Wm Shakespeare