News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

New Antireligious Album Out

Started by goddestroyer, May 17, 2012, 02:37:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

goddestroyer

Hello friends, I just wanted to share this new antireligious album in the psychedelic folk style, called "Anthems For Religious Abolition." you can stream it or download for free here:
ht*tp://toreb*uild.ban*dcamp.com/

enjoy!

(Edited to disable link. -- Recusant)

Recusant

Hello there goddestroyer. It looks like you're just here to advertise that album, and honestly, this place isn't set up to provide a billboard for you. I've disabled the link, though if people really want to check it out, they can remove the asterisks from the address.

If you had bothered to read the Forum Rules when you joined, you would have seen the section titled "NO SPAM," in which it is clearly explained that including a link in your first post here is considered spamming the site.

Something tells me you won't be back, but if you do return, I hope you enjoy your time reading and posting here.
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Sweetdeath

Too bad.
Goddestroyer  is a cool name.  XDD
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

The Magic Pudding

Quote from: Sweetdeath on May 18, 2012, 03:46:11 AM
Too bad.

Shiva is easier to type.

Sweetdeath

Quote from: The Magic Pudding on May 18, 2012, 04:38:19 AM
Quote from: Sweetdeath on May 18, 2012, 03:46:11 AM
Too bad.

Shiva is easier to type.

Shiva is a pretty kick ass god. Well, hindu mythology is interesting in general.
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.