Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
Laid Back Lounge / Re: What are you Eating right now?
« Last Post by Father Bruno on Today at 11:48:17 AM »
I just a large bowl of cold, fresh, sliced fruit consisting of blueberries, strawberries, mango and banana, I love cold, fresh fruit,...they were fucking perfect. Not unlike Jessica Lange getting naughty with my tongue.
And in states where weed has been legalized, opioid addictions and deaths have dropped significantly.

Thst certsinly seems to be the case fir kegal use of opioids and marijuana in states where medical use of the latter allowed. That seens to make sense if both accidental and deliberate opioid overdoses have bern considered. I wonder if anyone criss-rekated this with varuation in deaths of chronic pain sufferers due to other reasons, including suicide.
http://drugabuse.com/legalizing-marijuana-decreases-fatal-opiate-overdoses/

Most references at the moment cite those figures only ftom the states thst have legalised medical use, did not find cases of legalised recreational use of pot for as far as I looked.
And in states where weed has been legalized, opioid addictions and deaths have dropped significantly.
Laid Back Lounge / Re: It's a sign!
« Last Post by Gloucester on Today at 10:44:38 AM »
I love this sign, in fact I'm actually tempted to print out and tape to bathroom doors.

Just BTW: it seems that it was once pink for boys and blue for girls.
Pink was a sort of "reduced" scarlet, the colour of many military uniforms, the colour of blood, a bit aggressive. Blue was a cool, calm natural colour suitable for girls.
Politics / Re: Duke of Bullshit: "The" Donald
« Last Post by Father Bruno on Today at 10:38:34 AM »
This is funny as hell, at least to me.

Laid Back Lounge / Re: It's a sign!
« Last Post by Father Bruno on Today at 10:36:10 AM »
I love this sign, in fact I'm actually tempted to print out and tape to bathroom doors.

Laid Back Lounge / Re: HAF Age Distribution Census
« Last Post by Father Bruno on Today at 10:30:57 AM »
Who the hell is 90-95, is that Mags?
You're dead.

Yeah, it was knowing you, FB.

Flowers or donation?

Thanks you're a swell bunch, and donations please in my name to the American Atheist.

I was hoping a little jab like this might entice her to come onto the forum, even if only to kick my ass. I've tried it before with little success, but I figured she's worth it, and my ass could use some kicking. (I'll let her cut to the front of the line)
This is a sobering article about the ongoing opioid epidemic here in the US...some of the numbers are staggering with overdoses from heroin and other opioids now killing more than 30,000 people a year. The opioid epidemic has been called the worst drug crisis in American history, with death rates now rivaling those of AIDS during the 1990s. In fact drug overdoses themselves now kill more people in the US each year than car accidents, back in 2014 29,230 people died in car accidents, while 47,055 died from a drug overdose.

It's definitely only going to get worse, especially under the current administration health care cuts and the GOP and Christian Rights objection to police or even librarians having access to Narcan kits.

Laid Back Lounge / Re: HAF Age Distribution Census
« Last Post by Gloucester on Today at 10:10:31 AM »
Who the hell is 90-95, is that Mags?
You're dead.

Yeah, it was knowing you, FB.

Flowers or donation?
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10