News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

Go Awwwww you lose!

Started by Tank, February 16, 2012, 02:56:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sandra Craft

I have lost every single post in this thread, even the bug one (it had cute eyes).

Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Guardian85

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on February 17, 2012, 06:09:44 PM
I have lost every single post in this thread, even the bug one (it had cute eyes).

Oh, I love puffins! Near where I grew up there is an island with 25.000 of these norwegian parrots.

"If scientist means 'not the dumbest motherfucker in the room,' I guess I'm a scientist, then."
-Unknown Smartass-

Crocoduck

As we all know, the miracle of fishes and loaves is only scientifically explainable through the medium of casseroles
Dobermonster
However some of the jumped up jackasses do need a damn good kicking. Not that they will respond to the kicking but just to show they can be kicked
Some dude in a Tank

Ali

You had puffins near where you grew up?  Why would you ever move?  ???

Tank

Quote from: Ali on February 17, 2012, 09:06:50 PM
Says the woman moving to Florida!  :o
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett

Ali

I think that's Run.  If I ever move from Denver, it will be to a small town in the Pacific NW.  Or abroad, but I doubt hubby would be down for that.  He doesn't even like to leave the metro area.   :P

Sandra Craft

Quote from: RunFromMyLife on February 17, 2012, 09:38:17 PM
Quote from: Tank on February 17, 2012, 09:08:57 PM

That's me!  ;D I'm going to fill this page up with suuuuper-cute spiders and geckos when I move.  :-\

I must put in a request for baby flamingo pics as well.  Altho I never used to be a bird watcher, I seem to be attracted to them lately.

Sandy

Sweetdeath

I am losing every round!! This thread is too much.
Law 35- "You got to go with what works." - Robin Lefler

Wiggum:"You have that much faith in me, Homer?"
Homer:"No! Faith is what you have in things that don't exist. Your awesomeness is real."

"I was thinking that perhaps this thing called God does not exist. Because He cannot save any one of us. No matter how we pray, He doesn't mend our wounds.

Sandra Craft

Sandy

Crocoduck

As we all know, the miracle of fishes and loaves is only scientifically explainable through the medium of casseroles
Dobermonster
However some of the jumped up jackasses do need a damn good kicking. Not that they will respond to the kicking but just to show they can be kicked
Some dude in a Tank

Sandra Craft

Sandy

Amicale

I've lost a TON! What adorable pictures!  ;D

OK, try this one out....

"Our lives are not our own. From womb to tomb we are bound to others. By every crime and act of kindness we birth our future." - Cloud Atlas

"To live in the hearts of those we leave behind is to never die." -Carl Sagan

Tank

Quote from: RunFromMyLife on February 17, 2012, 09:38:17 PM
Quote from: Tank on February 17, 2012, 09:08:57 PM

That's me!  ;D I'm going to fill this page up with suuuuper-cute spiders and geckos when I move.  :-\

Where are you going to live in Florida?

Tank