News:

The default theme for this site has been updated. For further information, please take a look at the announcement regarding HAF changing its default theme.

Main Menu

Jesus vs Muhammad

Started by zustri, January 24, 2018, 02:48:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Quote from: No one on January 25, 2018, 01:32:18 PM
That is sure to be a monumentally historic event. Mary's little lamb against Pumba. I also hear that Tom will be taking on Jerry, as well as Wile. E. Coyote and The Roadrunner.

Now, will Jesus use his "special abilities"? Will he feel guilty for cheating? Will it be his cross to bear?
You are sssssoooooo going to hell.
:reading:

~I will see you there. :grin:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

No one

Raps 247:
You are sssssoooooo going to hell.     ~I will see you there.

I've got a VIP table with B.L. Zebub himself. I'll save you a seat.  Laughing with the sinners, is better than crying with the saints.

Magdalena

Quote from: No one on January 25, 2018, 09:35:12 PM
Raps 247:
You are sssssoooooo going to hell.     ~I will see you there.

I've got a VIP table with B.L. Zebub himself. I'll save you a seat.  Laughing with the sinners, is better than crying with the saints.

:grin:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

When I first saw this thread I got really excited because I thought it was going to be a repository for our favorite "Jesus and Mo" comic strips, but then I read the OP and I was like, "Oh fuck how boring, more ridiculous NDE stuff". (NDE seems popular with the desperate types these days doesn't it?)

But we could make this a dedicated thread to "Jesus and Mo" comic, and turn a bad/boring thang into a good thang!

Here's a good one.

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."