News:

Look, I haven't mentioned Zeus, Buddah, or some religion.

Main Menu

New gene variants reveal the evolution of human skin color

Started by Tank, October 22, 2017, 10:50:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Quote"you'll have to pray to god until you find the answer yourself,"

:rofl:

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

Quote from: Davin on October 24, 2017, 05:25:44 PM
Sorry for the tangent, but to me it seems relevant to the the talk about Jesus' skin color.

Speaking of gods and skin color...
Being a white god doesn't guarantee anything, Thor was a white god, and the poor guy has been reduced to fighting crime in NY City right next to other super heroes.

Maybe when people get tired of Jesus in the future he will be reduced to a movie where he fights crime with kind words --in the streets of LA City.

~I'm going to hell for saying that, aren't I?  :sad sigh:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Davin

Quote from: Magdalena on October 24, 2017, 08:19:54 PM
Would it really make any difference if you hadn't said it?
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

Quote from: Davin on October 24, 2017, 08:36:11 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on October 24, 2017, 08:19:54 PM
Would it really make any difference if you hadn't said it?
No.  :notsure:
I'm gonna go to hell anyways. :grin:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

^^^
:lol:
I'm sorry for bragging.
I don't like to do that but sometimes I just have to.

Davin

Judging by the people going to hell, and the people going to heaven... I'd rather go to hell.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

Quote from: Davin on October 25, 2017, 02:29:52 PM
Judging by the people going to hell, and the people going to heaven... I'd rather go to hell.
Me too.  :sad sigh:

I told my man that I was bragging about going to hell and he said, "Have you thought of the possibility that maybe hell is not gonna want you there?"  :lol:

>:(

:felix:

It's their loss.
:grin:

Davin

Magdalena

Magdalena

Davin

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

Magdalena

*Ahem***
Tank, I'm sorry I totally derailed your post.  :(
Please, forgive me.

Continue...
Re: New gene variants reveal the evolution of human skin color.

Tank

Quote from: Magdalena on October 25, 2017, 07:27:31 PM
*Ahem***
Tank, I'm sorry I totally derailed your post.  :(
Please, forgive me.

Continue...
Re: New gene variants reveal the evolution of human skin color.
It's a bloody miracle when a thread is not derailed  :grin:
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.