News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

Hey Mags!!

Started by Biggus Dickus, June 27, 2017, 10:39:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

Mags is cool even when she's having heated discussions.  8)
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Arturo

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena

Quote from: Arturo on September 19, 2017, 05:50:46 AM
Quote from: Magdalena on September 19, 2017, 04:47:19 AM
Quote from: xSilverPhinx on September 19, 2017, 12:37:11 AM
Mags is cool even when she's having heated discussions.  8)

:grin:

I still like you.
Arturito, I'm sorry I was mean to you the other day.  :(
I'm going through some weird hormonal shit, that's all. It had nothing to do with you. I will fix it soon, you'll see.
:hug:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

Biggus Dickus

Magdalena

No one

Mags, is this you????

Magdalena

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

No one

Hey Davin, Where did you get that Trump home movie?

Davin

Obviously it was from the Obama wire taps.

Biggus Dickus

Hey Mags,

Just wanted to send you a little reminder that you only have a little over a month of shopping left before my birthday (35 days to be exact)

That may seem like a long time, but as you know you and some of the other members here can be a bit prone to procrastination from time to time so maybe you should start giving some really deep and serious thought to what it is you are going to give me this year. (Plus you have to consider time needed for mail or package delivery, etc...)

I can certainly give you some ideas for gifts if you want, might be a good idea to start a seperate thread for this topic, but it would probably not be in good taste if I were to set that up myself, you know it may look a bit conceded, or feel like I'm begging for attention, etc...

Anyway give it some thought, again plenty of time left so no need to panic.

Have a nice day,

Your friend and fellow atheist,

Bruno 8)