News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

HAF Photo Challenge: Favourite Buildings

Started by Recusant, June 22, 2017, 06:34:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Nothing I feel particularly drawn to in Gloucester, including the cathedral. I like modern and way-out architecture and all my favourites are outside my reach, some well outside!
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Recusant

I've been remiss in not bumping this thread to remind people to submit their photos, so am extending the deadline for another week. Will try to bump it at least a couple of times before the deadline.  :blue smiley:
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

Lark

Recusant

One last bump. I'll be putting together the poll in the next couple of days. Thanks for your responses!
"Religion is fundamentally opposed to everything I hold in veneration — courage, clear thinking, honesty, fairness, and above all, love of the truth."
— H. L. Mencken

hermes2015

Quote from: Recusant on July 20, 2017, 08:21:40 PM
One last bump. I'll be putting together the poll in the next couple of days. Thanks for your responses!

Again, thank you for handling the Challenge, Recusant.
"Eventually everything connects - people, ideas, objects. The quality of the connections is the key to quality per se."
― Charles Eames

Recusant

My pleasure, hermes2015. There has been a minor technical issue, so the posting of the poll will be delayed until early next week. This will also allow procrastinators another chance to actually send in a photo or two. We have some great entries I think, so worth the wait.  :smilenod:
— H. L. Mencken