News:

Departing the Vacuousness

Main Menu

God is real!

Started by ilovegodalot, July 11, 2009, 12:00:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LoneMateria

Quote from: "nikkmichalski"Thouest hath converted mine eyes! I'm a baked-again noodle! Ramen.

*LoneMateria's conversion leveled to level 3.  LoneMateria gains the ability to quote mine*

Even the pink unicorn said "The noodle is ... your friend" it must be so the pink unicorn's followers are fools!  Let us bask in his noodly goodness ramen!
Quote from: "Richard Lederer"There once was a time when all people believed in God and the church ruled. This time was called the Dark Ages
Quote from: "Demosthenes"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true.
Quote from: "Oscar Wilde"Truth, in matters of religion, is simpl

Ultima22689

Behold my children FettiJesus! My father sent me here to show you all the righteous path! Let he who is without sauce cast the first meatball. Cast off ye worldly possessions and give pasta and meatballs to thy fellow neighbor!

nikkmichalski

This is all starting to get confusing.
Ford: "It's unpleasantly like being drunk."
Arthur: "What's so unpleasant about being drunk?"
Ford: "You ask a glass of water." -- Douglas Adams, H2G2
"'Why is it you never mentioned any of this before the plane crash?'...'I didn't think the time was ripe.' " [emphasis delightfully Vonnegut's] -- Kurt Vonnegut, Slaughterhouse-5

LoneMateria

**LoneMateria's confusion level raises to level 2**
**You now have the ability to use a non-sequitur argument**
Quote from: "Richard Lederer"There once was a time when all people believed in God and the church ruled. This time was called the Dark Ages
Quote from: "Demosthenes"A man is his own easiest dupe, for what he wishes to be true he generally believes to be true.

Ultima22689

Do not be confused my child. Believe in my alfredoness and you will one day ascend to find marinara sauce in italia. The ultimate domain of his noodliness.

LoneMateria

Quote from: "Ultima22689"Do not be confused my child. Believe in my alfredoness and you will one day ascend to find marinara sauce in italia. The ultimate domain of his noodliness.

All bow to Pope Ultima22689.  He is like the Catholic pope except he isn't a power hungry Nazi with no brain and Ultima22689 hasn't molested any boys to our knowledge ^_^

nikkmichalski

Quote from: "LoneMateria"
Quote from: "Ultima22689"Do not be confused my child. Believe in my alfredoness and you will one day ascend to find marinara sauce in italia. The ultimate domain of his noodliness.

All bow to Pope Ultima22689.  He is like the Catholic pope except he isn't a power hungry Nazi with no brain and Ultima22689 hasn't molested any boys to our knowledge ^_^

Hi-ohh!
"'Why is it you never mentioned any of this before the plane crash?'...'I didn't think the time was ripe.' " [emphasis delightfully Vonnegut's] -- Kurt Vonnegut, Slaughterhouse-5

Ultima22689

Yes! You may come and visit me in my golden palace! Oh wait, i'm not a vain douche who despite his "teachings" does the exact opposite and lives in excess luxury and decadence! So you'll have to settle for my 2 bedroom apartment made of plaster, cement, bricks and wood! But that's ok! We have pasta! Precious gifts from his noodliness! All you have to do is believe and you shall have vermicelli!

LoneMateria

Quote from: "Ultima22689"Yes! You may come and visit me in my golden palace! Oh wait, i'm not a vain douche who despite his "teachings" does the exact opposite and lives in excess luxury and decadence! So you'll have to settle for my 2 bedroom apartment made of plaster, cement, bricks and wood! But that's ok! We have pasta! Precious gifts from his noodliness! All you have to do is believe and you shall have vermicelli!

You could have a golden palace too if you could convince your followers to give you their money and to ask for random donations on the side of the road.  Of course I would hope you would have more brains then to tell people what to do and how to live when you live in your palace.  

BTW (topical) did you hear that catholics are supposed to pray before having sex and the pope is endorsing this... isn't he the one who isn't supposed to be having sex?  Yet he is telling others how to manage their sex lives.  Well from what I've been told thats not entirely true since he was under investigation for diddling little boys before he became pope then all was forgiven.  Asshat  t_(-_-) I hate the pope.

nikkmichalski

I'm liking this song more and more every day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2K_xZcjsVuw

I was lucky enough to have seen these guys live twice already.

Ultima22689

Quote from: "LoneMateria"
Quote from: "Ultima22689"Yes! You may come and visit me in my golden palace! Oh wait, i'm not a vain douche who despite his "teachings" does the exact opposite and lives in excess luxury and decadence! So you'll have to settle for my 2 bedroom apartment made of plaster, cement, bricks and wood! But that's ok! We have pasta! Precious gifts from his noodliness! All you have to do is believe and you shall have vermicelli!

You could have a golden palace too if you could convince your followers to give you their money and to ask for random donations on the side of the road.  Of course I would hope you would have more brains then to tell people what to do and how to live when you live in your palace.  

BTW (topical) did you hear that catholics are supposed to pray before having sex and the pope is endorsing this... isn't he the one who isn't supposed to be having sex?  Yet he is telling others how to manage their sex lives.  Well from what I've been told thats not entirely true since he was under investigation for diddling little boys before he became pope then all was forgiven.  Asshat  t_(-_-) I hate the pope.

That's blasphemous! His noodliness allows sex because it is logical and prevents his priests and yours truly from having to resort to touching little boys, I am so glad his noodliness is a logical and actually loving being. We don't have a hell we just only give you  british food until you want some of his noodliness lovely boons.  His noodliness is truly the one and only omnipotent supreme person.