News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Biggus Dickus

Notable Lyric:
"I see no changes. All I see is racist faces / Misplaced hate makes disgrace to races we under / I wonder what it takes to make this one better place..."
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Arturo

Without even having to look at the video I know those lyrics are Tupac. ✌
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Davin

I listen to Tupac loudly in my car really while driving in front of the houses of some very specific people.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Magdalena

Quote from: Davin on August 01, 2017, 07:32:30 PM
I listen to Tupac loudly in my car really while driving in front of the houses of some very specific people.
:lol:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Arturo

YouTube is starting to give me good music recommendations
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Arturo

Arturo The1  リ壱

Davin

One of my brothers linked me this.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Arturo

Arturo The1  リ壱

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Icarus

jumbojak

Beck. Go it alone is my favorite of his.

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Biggus Dickus

Cat Power - Lived In Bars. This is such wonderful song. I've alway's loved how her voice just seems on the verge of breaking. Soft yet with a slight edge to it, like someone nibbling on your ear.

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on August 09, 2017, 09:22:39 PM
Cat Power - Lived In Bars. This is such wonderful song. I've alway's loved how her voice just seems on the verge of breaking. Soft yet with a slight edge to it, like someone nibbling on your ear.

I like that.  :tellmemore:
If all of us had a party, that's what it would look like.

No one