News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Could be interesting

Started by Dave, June 04, 2018, 06:41:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

I might even break my decades long 100% record of only reading future-fiction, sc-fi and fantasy fiction to get a copy of the nove by James Patterson and Bill Clinton.

QuoteBill Clinton, James Patterson new, dramatic novel
The book is officially fiction: the story of a president who disappears as he tries to prevent an apocalyptic cyberattack.

The authors, Bill Clinton and James Patterson, swear it could happen.

"You're asking the Secret Service, in effect, to walk away from their duty," the former president said during a recent interview at the Ritz-Carlton Hotel as he and Patterson discussed "The President Is Missing," the thriller they worked on together that comes out this week. "(But) it could happen. If you were determined to do it, you could do it."

https://www.washingtonpost.com/entertainment/books/bill-clinton-james-patterson-new-dramatic-novel/2018/06/03/b1b4e5d2-675d-11e8-a335-c4503d041eaf_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.0d4e30f04807

Yeah, OK, the cyberwar angle connects it, sort of, links it to my preferred genre . . . I did attempt Dan Brown's "Digital Fortress" but dislike his style.

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Davin

I'll have to put that into my queue. I might get to it in November.
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Tank

If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.