News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

The Worst Commercials Ever

Started by xSilverPhinx, March 08, 2018, 01:46:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Icarus

Your judgement vindicated Silver.  That one is stupid. 

WTF is that fool selling?  Whatever it is I do not want any.   Just do it????  Well I am thinking of another thread where we learn about Kamikazi sky divers. Just do it ?   Well maybe not.

Harmonie

I don't think you can have one of these topics without mentioning the infamous Head On commercial.

This commercial was ridiculously annoying back when it was on the air and I remember thinking "Who in the world thought this was a good idea?". However now that I think about it, this was a meme before memes became a thing.

Icon Image by Cherubunny on Tumblr
"I distrust those people who know so well what God wants them to do because I notice it always coincides with their own desires." - Susan B. Anthony

Buddy

Quote from: Magdalena on March 08, 2018, 05:26:27 PM
I like this one. I think it's funny.  ;D

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Turbotax is running some horrifying commercials this year. I have to turn away every time this one comes on because it freaks me out.

Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

Magdalena

Quote from: Buddy on March 11, 2018, 04:04:42 AM
Quote from: Magdalena on March 08, 2018, 05:26:27 PM
I like this one. I think it's funny.  ;D

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Turbotax is running some horrifying commercials this year. I have to turn away every time this one comes on because it freaks me out.

Yes, that is strange.  :notsure:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Speaking of spiritual, holy, and blessed things...

Losing your connection with god because you're busy, always in a hurry, don't have time to read the bible? Don't worry, here's "god, to go..Same god, but modern and mobile, god has gone digital too, try it."

:picard facepalm:
**Feel free to delete the video if posting the video here gives them too much propaganda.

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

joeactor

Quote from: Magdalena on March 11, 2018, 08:20:09 AM
Speaking of spiritual, holy, and blessed things...

Losing your connection with god because you're busy, always in a hurry, don't have time to read the bible? Don't worry, here's "god, to go..Same god, but modern and mobile, god has gone digital too, try it."

:picard facepalm:
**Feel free to delete the video if posting the video here gives them too much propaganda.

uhhhhggg! The voice-over on that... sounds like Morgan Freeman's half brother, Morton Freeman.

Magdalena

Quote from: joeactor on March 11, 2018, 05:04:10 PM
uhhhhggg! The voice-over on that... sounds like Morgan Freeman's half brother, Morton Freeman.
"Morton...
Morgan Freeman's half brother."
  :rofl:
That's funny.

Icarus

The spoken phrase from John 8:32 spoils the whole deal.  It says that; The truth shall set you free.    Methinks that to be a double edged sword.

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey