News:

If you have any trouble logging in, please contact admins via email. tankathaf *at* gmail.com or
recusantathaf *at* gmail.com

Main Menu

Zombie Invasion/Apocalypse Scenario

Started by Arturo, June 13, 2017, 08:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ali

Can somebody pick me up? I'm out here with all these weirdos who keep trying to bite me. Luckily, years before, JJ made me a smock out of this really tough canvas that can't be pierced by human teeth. I don't wear it all the time, just when I want to impersonate a 711 cashier to sneak a free Diet Coke (which is all the time.) If one of you (Books or the Creeper Bus) could give me a lift, Id sure appreciate it.

Arturo

"My name is Andy" says the man in the suit as you all get onto his bus. As you settle into your seats you all see computers and guns through out the bus as well as different compartments and cabinents. "You will quickly notice that this is not an ordinary bus" he says as the bus begins to move. "This bus is made for undercover operations within our land. I cannot tell you who I am or who I am with. However, I can tell you we need your help. I also need you all to take one of these and shoot it into your shoulder. You'll thank me later." He opens a glove compartment to reveal several of these:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

A bloody faced body slams itself into the rear of the bus. The blood makes it unable to tell if it's human, or something else. "These...things were the cause of several incidents in rural areas. It was covered up, but it wasn't contained. Now they've moved here. My group and others have been recording their appearances all around the globe. This is where they have arrived so far." He points to a monitor on the dashboard to show this picture:
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

Claire and xSilverPhinx are too busy consoling Books in her psychotic episode to look at the screen. Books thinks she has jumped off the back of the bus and into a cop car as they go to the Police Station. Claire and xSliverPhinx have to tell her that she is not in a Police car.

The man continues, "We need to destroy all these things. They are a menace to the survival of our world. They will eat anything, without prejudice. People, animals, plants, dirt. If they can chew it, they will not leave a trace of it left. This is why my group needs your help. We need a group of like-minded individuals who have individual strengths and that can make up for the other's weaknesses. Some of you have tools, some of you have disposable weapons, others have compassion, others have traits that would not come out in any other situations."

Suddenly a brown faced woman hits the door asking to be let in, she points to Davin behind the driver's seat yelling that she knows him. "Friend of yours?"
(a)Say "Yes", and Andy opens the door to let her in
(b)Say "No", and Andy keeps driving
(c)Say "No but she seems okay" and then Andy let's her in
(d)Make up your own response

After a short while the bus arrives at a gate. The bus driver talks to a man guarding the gate "Yeah I have them....No they don't know yet...Alright see you inside." The bus strides into the gate with the guards walking behind it. The bus follows the road underground and into the dark. Finally it comes to a stop. "Alright...we're here." Andy speaks as he opens the door. "It's not over yet, everyone out."

As you get out, you see people with guns, armoured cars, and more computers looking at twitter feeds, live streams, and facebook records of the zombie apocalypse happening all around the world. "You see the lower levels of Government don't know about what's going on. They'll just treat it as a riot, use non-lethal weapons, and then their defense force will be turned attack them in the lower echelons. The higher ends of Government know about this, they kept it secret in order to keep their power, and their population docile. But now to get to why I brought you here, I need each one of your individual skills to combat this zombie plague. I need you to look after one another and take action on your own if neccessary. And most importantly, I need you to do what I tell you, as I tell you. IF we survive, the world will be a very different place. So do you plan to join us to kill these things, or do you plan other wise?"

(a) Accept Andy's offer
(b) Refuse Andy's offer
(c) Ask For Another Deal
(d) Make Up Your Own Response
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

jumbojak

I take the injector gun and hold it up to my arm for just a second before I signal to Davin and Bruno *wink wink* to grab this Andy character and hold him down. I place the muzzle of the injector to Andy's shoulder, look him square in the eye, and inform him that how he reacts to the prospect of an injection will determine whether he lives or whether we throw him off the bus to give the zombies something to do while we make our escape...

The brown faced woman is Ali! She's gotten a lot of sun at the Colorado oceanfront, but it's her. Personally, I'd let her on but since she signaled to Davin I'll let him make the decision...

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Sandra Craft

Claire and xSPx better get used to me having psychotic episodes.  Personally, I'm all for JJ going ahead and injecting Andy, just to see what happens, before any of us take it.
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

Arturo

Andy laughs.

"Go ahead, shoot me with it!" Andy says, "I could use it"
     Arturo The1  リ壱

jumbojak

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Sandra Craft

Why did I already know Andy was Putin?
Sandy

Arturo

"Well now that we've got that over with, it would be a good idea for you all to take yours..."

Same choices as before with the already chosen missing

(a) Take the shot
(b) Refuse the shot
(c) Ask more information before giving yourself the shot
(d) Your own response

The story continues as normal...
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Claireliontamer

Well as Andy seems to have survived I'm taking the shot.

Ali

I get passive aggressive. "Oh man, I'm glad you guys took the time to hash out that whole shot thing, you know, while I stand out here with zombies."

Arturo

Quote from: Ali on June 18, 2017, 04:57:12 PM
I get passive aggressive. "Oh man, I'm glad you guys took the time to hash out that whole shot thing, you know, while I stand out here with zombies."

I'm waiting on Davin's response. I haven't seen him post in the past couple days.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Sandra Craft

Can we assume we've picked up Ali?  Because she's got that dancing chicken and all.

I very much want to get more information about the shot, but realize that I'll probably disbelieve anything "Andy" (as he calls himself) says and, since he hasn't died and I'm probably on borrowed time anyway, I take the shot. 
Sandy

Arturo

I suppose Davin would agree to pick up Ali and the group would fight off any zombies who tried to get in the bus.

Ali also gets the choice of a shot.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Ali

I want to know more about the shot. Namely, what is it and what does it do?

jumbojak

Quote from: Arturo on June 18, 2017, 05:18:33 PM
Quote from: Ali on June 18, 2017, 04:57:12 PM

I'm waiting on Davin's response. I haven't seen him post in the past couple days.

He doesn't post on forums on nights and weekends. In the meantime, I'll take the shot...