News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Creationist/Flat Earth/Etc Images

Started by Pasta Chick, December 07, 2016, 03:14:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davin

Right before the solar eclipse, there were planes spreading chemtrails, which were obviously hallucinogenics designed to make everyone there see an object pass in front of the sun. Because when totality hits, you don't need the glasses any more (and you can't see anything with them on during it either). Also, it gets pretty dark and you can see what looks like a 360° sunset. It also get pretty cold. All of that can't possibly come from just the glasses.

Also, the glasses are deceptively simple and thin cardboard. But really, if you open them up, you can see a complicated electronics system that must cost about $100,000 per pair. NASA spent a lot on this supposed Eclipse and they're doing it all the time. The next one in the US is in less than seven years! Where do they get the budget?
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

No one

All very, very good questions. There's an excellent documentary on this budget subject, watch Men In Black, it will answer all your questions.

Arturo

Undeniable proof people are monkeys
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Davin on September 19, 2017, 03:40:17 PM

Quick Davin take that down, you know they're watching right? OMG! WTF!

If you don't, you'll just disappear one day Davin, and all for the sake of keeping the secret of a flat earth from all of us idiots who believe it's round.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Davin

Quote from: Father Bruno on September 19, 2017, 06:26:28 PM

If you don't, you'll just disappear one day Davin, and all for the sake of keeping the secret of a flat earth from all of us idiots who believe it's round.
It's too late for me... save yourself!

Magdalena

Quote from: Davin on September 19, 2017, 07:45:29 PM
Quote from: Father Bruno on September 19, 2017, 06:26:28 PM

It's too late for me... save yourself!

...But, but...Where do we go? Where can we hide?  :worried:

:panic:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Davin

Just wait until global disc warming melts the wall, then you can escape!

No one

Yeah, if you consider all the water running of the edge and taking everything with it, escaping.

Dave

Quote from: No one on September 20, 2017, 03:41:01 PM
Yeah, if you consider all the water running of the edge and taking everything with it, escaping.

Yeah, but what a ride that would be on a surf board or in a canoe!
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Magdalena

...You three...

Escaping on a surfboard or in a canoe!?
The turtle and the elephants would never allow it. They keep the balance.
Pssht--Everyone knows that!  :eyeroll:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Dave

^
Naw, not escaping, it would be one one stupendous last ride into infinity.

Anyone see "Dark Star" and that final gravity "surf ride"?

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

No one

Raps 247:
The turtle and the elephants would never allow it.

Really? Who do you think is behind all this flat Earth warming? They want to rid the world of the human pestilence. And all other life for that matter! It seems our turtle and elephant "friends" need a new dance floor.

Magdalena

Ecurb Noselrub

Football player Sammy Watkins and basketball player Kyrie Irving believe in a flat earth.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2734241?iid=ob_article_organicsidebar_expansion

I wonder it they play with flat balls (heh).