News:

When one conveys certain things, particularly of such gravity, should one not then appropriately cite sources, authorities...

Main Menu

Creationist/Flat Earth/Etc Images

Started by Pasta Chick, December 07, 2016, 03:14:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Icarus

^ cool image xSP. Unfortunately beyond the ken of some of our more cerebral indiciduals.

xSilverPhinx

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Pasta Chick

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Pasta Chick on April 27, 2017, 07:07:32 PM
Related: Mother Who Didn't Vaccinate Says Child Who Lived Turned Out Fine

Quote...Would you rather take advice from me, a real mother who raised five kids and still has one wonderful, beautiful teenage daughter?

And more!

Is this for real?  :wtf:

Nope, this can't be for real.

From now on I'm going to a deny that all these weird negationists exist. Call it denier negationism. They just can't be for real.   :nu-uh:  Beats denying evolution, round Earth or that vaccines are a public health necessity.

Arturo

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on April 29, 2017, 03:25:55 AM

Quote...Would you rather take advice from me, a real mother who raised five kids and still has one wonderful, beautiful teenage daughter?

And more!

From now on I'm going to a deny that all these weird negationists exist. Call it denier negationism. They just can't be for real.   :nu-uh:  Beats denying evolution, round Earth or that vaccines are a public health necessity.

I don't know much about physics that I can verify but apparently, if you're a particle going near the speed of light, earth looks flat. But that's not what flat earthers say. They say it's visibly flat from here and that round earth is all a conspiracy.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Dave

Quote from: Arturo on April 29, 2017, 03:37:48 AM

And more!

I don't know much about physics that I can verify but apparently, if you're a particle going near the speed of light, earth looks flat. But that's not what flat earthers say. They say it's visibly flat from here and that round earth is all a conspiracy.

Er, at the speed of light, as I understand it, everything looks flat - in the direction of your travel at least! Just as you would look flat to a stationary observer on Earth - it's all relative.
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Arturo

Quote from: Gloucester on April 29, 2017, 04:18:06 AM
Quote from: Arturo on April 29, 2017, 03:37:48 AM

And more!

Er, at the speed of light, as I understand it, everything looks flat - in the direction of your travel at least! Just as you would look flat to a stationary observer on Earth - it's all relative.

Yes I think relativity is the understanding of the phenomenon. But at least I should state my source...here

https://youtu.be/VNqNnUJVcVs

I think that with relativity in mind, that our perception is only one fragment of the way things are. If we consider the way things look in different....fragments than our own, then we might reach a truer understanding.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

xSilverPhinx

Icarus

Very good xSP. That proves that the earth is flat.      And one more thing...."It's turtles all the way down"

Pasta Chick

What the fuck is going on with the Great Lakes there?!

Dave

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Pasta Chick on May 10, 2017, 06:29:12 PM
What the fuck is going on with the Great Lakes there?!

The water is stuck in the mitten of the Great Lakes, imagine a hand holding a basketball and it had water poured on it. The water of course would pool between you fingers and the ball, ergo the world must/is flat.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

xSilverPhinx