Author Topic: Religious comedy memes etc.  (Read 1083 times)

Father Bruno

• Deranged Psychopathic Twinkle Toes
  • Blessing Her Holy Hooves
  • Save water. Shower together!
Re: Religious comedy memes etc.
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2017, 07:14:46 AM »
Anywho, and on more serious note...after a couple of months of investigation I've finally discovered the source:

I like this!

I like ABBA. I like that song.  :tellmemore:
They're not that bad.
Magdalena

Arturo

• Do Something Crazy!
  • Not Defeated by the Dark Night of the Soul
  • Atheist, Humanist, and Champion
    • You two dig up, dig up dinosaurs?
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2017, 04:42:53 PM »
^^^
His eyes are missing the iris!  :o

Butt he's god, so he doesn't really need them...which makes me wonder, did Jesus when he was a man poop?

Not trying to be gross, or disrespectful, butt after all he's god,... so I would think he probably didn't poop right? Or get erections?

Not god right, pooping, erections?

Who can answer this?

I always assumed he did, since I was taught that Jesus, while in human form, was fully human.  And since he was eating and drinking in human form . . . well, the excess has to go somewhere.

And all human Jesus' other muscles worked like ordinary muscles, so why wouldn't the penis?  Unless he was born neutered, as Mags suggests.  But in that case, could he truly be referred to as the son of god?

Of course, some Xtians think Jesus was simultaneously fully human and fully divine, so who knows?

The penis isn't a muscle. It's just a tube inside another tube that the outter tube fulls up with blood and the inner tube lets out stuff. All the hardness is just blood.
But, uh...well there it is.

"Nothing's a struggle, but everything is a challenge" - Anon

BooksCatsEtc

• Surprisingly OK
  • Global Moderator
  • Guardian of Reason
« Reply #32 on: June 13, 2017, 05:23:22 PM »

The penis isn't a muscle. It's just a tube inside another tube that the outter tube fulls up with blood and the inner tube lets out stuff. All the hardness is just blood.

Amazing.  I'll never again sneer at men for not knowing anything about clitorises.
Sandy

"I think this is the prettiest world -- as long as you don't mind a little dying, how could there be a day in your whole life that doesn't have its splash of happiness?"  from The Kingfisher, by Mary Oliver

Arturo

• Do Something Crazy!
  • Not Defeated by the Dark Night of the Soul
  • Atheist, Humanist, and Champion
    • You two dig up, dig up dinosaurs?
« Reply #33 on: June 13, 2017, 08:56:45 PM »

Amazing.  I'll never again sneer at men for not knowing anything about clitorises.

Well I don't know much about them either besides women like it when you touch them (although I don't know how to technique-wise) and that it resembles a penis. Hence the saying "penises are just enlarged clitoris". There may have been some lie I was told by a girl that said girls pee out the other hole in the front.
But, uh...well there it is.

"Nothing's a struggle, but everything is a challenge" - Anon