News:

There is also the shroud of turin, which verifies Jesus in a new way than other evidences.

Main Menu

Reasons to be cheerful!

Started by Tank, June 26, 2010, 03:13:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Nah, you need one of these...

Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Buddy on May 15, 2017, 07:22:37 PM
Got an apartment with my boyfriend today. We are just waiting for them to finish installing the new carpeting which should be done today or tomorrow. I'll just be moving one cat and the snakes, plus my boyfriends neighbor is giving one of his kittens to us. I'm pretty freaking excited

That's so cool, Buddy!  ;D
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

Quote from: Gloucester on May 15, 2017, 09:08:36 PM
Nah, you need one of these...

I can see that invention going places. :chin:

Buddy

Quote from: Gloucester on May 15, 2017, 08:34:44 PM
Nice one, Buddy.

Are we invited to a virtual "apartment warming" party!

:party:

Of course!

Quote from: Davin on May 15, 2017, 09:04:37 PM
I have a car, so I can help you move.

LMAO still probably better than trying to fit a couch in the Mini!
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.

xSilverPhinx

I stayed home today but was able to get a lot done, even though I checked HAF every 15 minutes or so. :grin: And loads of other online time-wasters. :sidesmile:  And took an extended power nap.  :count sheep:

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Buddy on May 15, 2017, 07:22:37 PM
Got an apartment with my boyfriend today. We are just waiting for them to finish installing the new carpeting which should be done today or tomorrow. I'll just be moving one cat and the snakes, plus my boyfriends neighbor is giving one of his kittens to us. I'm pretty freaking excited

That does sound really exciting Buddy, good for you and nice to see you again ;D....sorry I lied, I mean moving into a new apartment does sound really exciting, and of course it is really, really, really nice to see you here again. It goes without saying that snakes and boyfriends are super cool, but the kats and cittens part, that part sounds bleh :(
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Claireliontamer

I haven't been around for a while so please someone tell me if this boy has had the blessing of HAF.....he better be good enough for Buddy ;)

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Claireliontamer on May 16, 2017, 04:51:42 PM
I haven't been around for a while so please someone tell me if this boy has had the blessing of HAF.....he better be good enough for Buddy ;)

I was going to say the same/similar in my remark earlier, but decided not to, "BUT" since you brought it up Claire...yes, has this dude been properly vetted, and does he pass the HAF requirements!?

8)

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on May 16, 2017, 05:31:24 PM

I was going to say the same/similar in my remark earlier, but decided not to, "BUT" since you brought it up Claire...yes, has this dude been properly vetted, and does he pass the HAF requirements!?

8)

Something tells me the boy is OK.  :tellmemore:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on May 16, 2017, 07:58:23 PM
Quote from: Father Bruno on May 16, 2017, 05:31:24 PM

8)

Something tells me the boy is OK.  :tellmemore:

As much as I hate to agree with you Maggie you're probably correct in that assessment. 'Boy is Ok". 8)

Icarus

He'd better be nice to Buddy or else the wrath of all HAFers, and even worse, the wrath of the FSM will descend on his poor soul. He had also best be kind to horses.

Arturo

Not really happy but more zenful that this day is over at 84 degrees. It's cooling down, smooth music is playing, and I'm looking at this gif as it loops on YouTube.

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Velma

A few things to be cheerful about:

*Our new fridge/freezer and upright freezer arrived today. I had to leave in the middle of everything due to a doctor's appointment. By the time I got home everything was set up and my husband had moved all the food.
*My rheumatologist was very impressed with how well I am doing on my new medication.
*I have not gained any weight. (I've not lost any either, but at least I've not gained.)
*Two of our cats went into hiding during the appliance delivery. After I got home from the doctor, I found them by closing the bedroom door. I figured that would bring them out one way or another since they can't stand closed doors. Within two minutes they were out from under the bed. Walking down the hall to reopen the door, I kept seeing cat paws poking out under the door.
Life is but a momentary glimpse of the wonder of the astonishing universe, and it is sad to see so many dreaming it away on spiritual fantasy.~Carl Sagan

Sandra Craft

^^^ Love it all, esp. the cats!
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

jumbojak

They hired two new people at work and neither is a lazy idiot!

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz