News:

In case of downtime/other tech emergencies, you can relatively quickly get in touch with Asmodean Prime by email.

Main Menu

What are you listening to?

Started by gwyn428, January 25, 2009, 09:30:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

xSilverPhinx

Biggus Dickus

Van Morrison's Astral Weeks is one of my favorite albums, truly a classic.

Here's the title song:

Van Morrison - Astral Weeks

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Tom62

The universe never did make sense; I suspect it was built on government contract.
Robert A. Heinlein

Claireliontamer

Arturo

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Arturo

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Icarus

Here are some local musicians that I must admire. One of them, Ben Pila, has played for the Pope, three presidents, and played at the 911 museum. A Juliard graduate.  He is brilliant with his instrument. Please watch, and listen, for a few moments....https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xTyaKaMOENY

These are some local high school kids who are outstanding musicians. The video was made when they were juniors. They have competed, second place, in national competitions and made a TED segment.They have now graduated and have gone their separate ways to three different Florida state colleges. The video does not do them the acoustic justice that they deserve. I have attended two of their spectacular concerts here in my local school; Harrisson School Of The Arts. They are indeed wonder kids. One of them, the kid with the long hair, Cameron, is also a killer rock musician.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ISEPyCM3r94

Magdalena

^^^
That's nice, Icarus:tellmemore:

It's a beautiful afternoon here in Los Angeles.  8)
It's the perfect time for, Kendrick Lamar- LOVE. (feat. Zacari)

:dance1:

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Asmodean

Quote from: Ecurb Noselrub on July 25, 2013, 08:18:52 PM
In Asmo's grey lump,
wrath and dark clouds gather force.
Luxembourg trembles.

xSilverPhinx

No one

mags:
It's a beautiful afternoon here in Los Angeles. 
It's the perfect time for, Kendrick Lamar- LOVE. (feat. Zacari)

Magdalena

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant