News:

Unnecessarily argumentative

Main Menu

Zombie Invasion/Apocalypse Scenario

Started by Arturo, June 13, 2017, 08:01:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Arturo

Quote from: Davin on June 21, 2017, 06:16:07 PM
But what about the sirens? What do they sound like?

They sound like women singing

It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Ali

I scowl down at the picture of me. It shows me with my glasses on.

Hey "Andy," nice plan and all, but I feel like if we're going to squash zombie heads, we're going to need some gear. More smocks. Maybe some boards with nails in them. Something. Do we have time to hit up the...wherever you keep all the zombie stuff before we get sent off to our inevitable gruesome deaths?

Sandra Craft

Didn't we already smash in the head of a zombie back on page one, and it still got up and walked?  Or was that the other guy?  I'm so confused, and wish I'd brought my Dad's golf club with me.  If we just chop off the zombie's head, will the head stay alive?  Also, what's causing these zombies?  Shouldn't we have a real briefing, and also refreshments and a good nights sleep before said inevitable gruesome deaths?
Sandy

"Life is short, and it is up to you to make it sweet."  Sarah Louise Delany

jumbojak

I'll have two of these "Andy". Plenty of ammunition too....

Okay, the fourum keeps screwing up my link. https://youtu.be/TYMXafe60LU

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Claireliontamer

Quote from: jumbojak on June 22, 2017, 01:07:19 AM
I'll have two of these "Andy". Plenty of ammunition too....

Okay, the fourum keeps screwing up my link. https://youtu.be/TYMXafe60LU

I'll do the shooting, after all we proved one summer that I'm a better shot than you ;)

Davin

What? Has time to make badges with our names and pictures on them, drive a bus to pick us up... but doesn't have any extra weapons?
Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Arturo

"I'm Puerto Rican ya fuck!" everyone heard from an office window. "Good I've got your attention. So I heard you all talking about guns. We don't normally use guns. It attracts them. Especially autos since the rythm puts'um beserk. But since the zombs are starting to spread, I think it's time we use guns. We only use hand guns with silencers attatched to keep the noise to a minimum. We have a couple cross bows for overwatch support but you have to make sure you are in range.

Anyways, this is the armory

Of these we have 10
Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

10 of these as well

And the two cross bows have been taken already. I also suggest you get a melee weapon out on the field for when you run out of bullets. We will be doing most of our killing that way."

Select your weapon(s)

"Alright, we head out now."

He takes you up some stairs and out to a helipad with a military helicopter.

There are some guys waiting in the helicopter while it's running. "THIS IS JACKSON, THAT'S SMITH, AND THE PIOLET IS WHITE! WE'LL BE GOING TO TAKE OUT THESE ZOMBIES! SOME PEOPLE ALREADY PUT A FENCE AROUND THE PERIMETER OF WHERE THE ZOMBIE TERRITORY IS!"

The helicopter lifts off and goes straight into the heart of the countrt. You see people below you and you can't tell if they are zombies or not.

When you get to the fence, the helicopter keeps moving.

At this point do you

(a)Ask why you are heading for the center and not attacking the zombies from all sides like explained.
(b)Make your own response

The helicopter continues toward the center if the zombie mass for what looks like miles.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Ali

Just so we're clear, for an operation of 13 people, we've got 20 guns, limited bullets, two crossbows, and whatever clubs and sticks we could scrounge up? That's all? And we're being dropped in the middle of zombie country, where we will then be fenced in with them?

Like shooting fish in a barrel, except the zombies are the barrel and "Andy's" holding the gun.

jumbojak

Okay "Andy", you expect us to get dropped off in the middle of a writhing mass of zombies with nothing but pistols and sticks? Go fuck your hat. I'm outta here...

Oh, and I'm taking a pair of pistols when I go. If you try to stop me... well...

"Amazing what chimney sweeping can teach us, no? Keep your fire hot and
your flue clean."  - Ecurb Noselrub

"I'd be incensed by your impudence were I not so impressed by your memory." - Siz

Sandra Craft

Don't look at me, I'm still trying to find a sandwich.
Sandy

Claireliontamer

I'm calling discrimination against the British, we're not allowed to shoot pistols....

Biggus Dickus

Ok, here's my response.

(a)Ask why you are heading for the center and not attacking the zombies from all sides like explained.?????

Quote from: Claireliontamer on June 23, 2017, 09:57:14 AM
I'm calling discrimination against the British, we're not allowed to shoot pistols....

Plus you Brits will probably want to break for tea right during the middle of the bloody Zombie Battle, amirite? ;D
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Sandra Craft

If there's already a fence around the zombie territory, why aren't we just nuking them from above?  It's the only way to be sure.  Also a damn lot safer than dumping people in the middle of them.

Also, I found the kitchen and am now making ham sandwiches.  There's also fruit and cheese, if anyone is a vegetarian.  I've started up the coffeemaker, and there's an inferior brand of tea available but it's better than nothing.
Sandy

xSilverPhinx

Nice! Good call, Books. :smilenod: We can't fight a zombie horde on an empty stomach, can we?

I'll take care of the coffee, keep an eye on it, see if it's brewing right.

*20 seconds later a small explosion can be heard coming from the corner in the kitchen where the coffeemaker is*

Um... :worried:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Ali

Quote from: BooksCatsEtc on June 24, 2017, 12:36:44 AM
If there's already a fence around the zombie territory, why aren't we just nuking them from above?  It's the only way to be sure.  Also a damn lot safer than dumping people in the middle of them.

Also, I found the kitchen and am now making ham sandwiches.  There's also fruit and cheese, if anyone is a vegetarian.  I've started up the coffeemaker, and there's an inferior brand of tea available but it's better than nothing.
Oh thank goodness. Clever of them to equip these helicopters with kitchens.