News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Unpopular Opinion

Started by Pasta Chick, December 21, 2016, 06:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on May 16, 2017, 08:26:50 PM
USER BANNED FOR THIS POST
Well...

I'm still here...

You don't have the power to ban me,  :smileshake: only Tank does.
Is this like...one of Trump's Executive Orders:snicker:
Nice try, Padre:lol:

Only Tank's hammer is big and powerful enough to ban these American thighs....Central American thighs, but still, American thighs.  :P

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

Magdalena

Quote from: Gloucester on May 16, 2017, 09:33:24 PM
I agree, just so long as they do not drive slowly in residential areas, late at night, playing their "taste" in thumpity-thump-thump type techno-generated (or any kind if it comes to that) so-called music, at flat out volume, with the car windows open.

In such cases I feel justified in considering them "homo-inferior", an annoying sub-species.

:rant1:

The world is a crazy place, isn't it?
I find these:
Quote"homo-inferior", an annoying sub-species.
Extremely attractive.  ;D

"I've had several "spiritual" or numinous experiences over the years, but never felt that they were the product of anything but the workings of my own mind in reaction to the universe." ~Recusant

xSilverPhinx

Never discuss religion, politics and taste in music.  ;)

Meh, I think people's taste in music is harmless, therefore I don't really care what other people listen to, except in the case of Father Bruno, that poor soul just keeps polluting his mind with samba, bossa nova and the like.

The occasional jabs coming from me are friendly ones, no offense intended.
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Magdalena

Quote from: xSilverPhinx on May 16, 2017, 11:52:54 PM
Meh, I think people's taste in music is harmless, therefore I don't really care what other people listen to, except in the case of Father Bruno, that poor soul just keeps polluting his mind with samba, bossa nova and the like.

The occasional jabs coming from me are friendly ones, no offense intended.

Arturo

I don't give a shit about people's opinions.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Magdalena

Quote from: Arturo on May 17, 2017, 12:51:31 AM

...BUT...but...I subscribed to your channel.  :unsure:
There's a section: COMMENTS
Should I not give my opinion?

Arturo

Quote from: Magdalena on May 17, 2017, 01:46:08 AM
Quote from: Arturo on May 17, 2017, 12:51:31 AM

...BUT...but...I subscribed to your channel.  :unsure:
There's a section: COMMENTS
Should I not give my opinion?

Idk do what you want
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Pasta Chick

My taste in music is so thoroughly, routinely shit on I reserve the right to say whatever I want about whatever artist I want.

Also Dr David Thorpe was a good dude.

Magdalena

Quote from: Pasta Chick on May 17, 2017, 02:42:22 AM
My taste in music is so thoroughly, routinely shit on I reserve the right to say whatever I want about whatever artist I want.

Also Dr David Thorpe was a good dude.

I had to Google, Dr. David Torpe.
Just read, Metal - Something Awful. I liked it.  ;D

Magdalena

Father Bruno, I found this for you.
AC/DC and Iron Man 2, together!!!
:guitar: :headbang:

Biggus Dickus

Quote from: Magdalena on May 17, 2017, 06:34:18 AM

That's nice, thanks. Really enjoyed that. Wow. Cool. Rock. On. Beelzebub. Headbanging. Holding lit-lighter in the air. So. Wasted. :la la la la:
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Magdalena

Quote from: Father Bruno on May 17, 2017, 10:08:05 PM
Quote from: Magdalena on May 17, 2017, 06:34:18 AM

That's nice, thanks. Really enjoyed that. Wow. Cool. Rock. On. Beelzebub. Headbanging. Holding lit-lighter in the air. So. Wasted. :la la la la:
:lol:
You're so funny.
You know I enjoy bugging the heck out of you.  :hug:

Pasta Chick

I don't like Oxycodone. I feel like everyone goes nuts for this shit but I'm just nauseous and dizzy and exhausted but can't sleep because I'm dizzy.

Biggus Dickus

Local news stations, both radio and TV.
"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

Buddy

I don't like children and I don't particularly want to have any. I like my space neat and I enjoy quiet.

Not a huge fan of dogs either. I like them when someone else owns them I have no intention on having one of my own.
Strange but not a stranger<br /><br />I love my car more than I love most people.