News:

if there were no need for 'engineers from the quantum plenum' then we should not have any unanswered scientific questions.

Main Menu

Creationist/Flat Earth/Etc Images

Started by Pasta Chick, December 07, 2016, 03:14:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dave

Quote from: Recusant on February 24, 2017, 06:43:59 PM
That image is based on ignorance. The path of light on the ocean is caused by sun glitter on the waves; a smooth body of water will show an almost perfect reflection--not a path of light. It has pretty much nothing to do with curved vs flat surface.

Ah, well, that goes as said, the whole of flatism is based on ignorance.

But thanks for the proof, Recusant! :)
Tomorrow is precious, don't ruin it by fouling up today.
Passed Monday 10th Dec 2018 age 74

Pasta Chick

I'm gonna go ahead and throw alchemy in here, because why the fuck not?

BF brought to my attention that there are apparently a large number of people who believe you can inject random sperm (etc) into chicken eggs and make little monster babies!

I still can't figure out how serious they are, but I love that the comments are a bunch of women going "dude, it's a blood clot. Trust us. We know."

Arturo

Quote from: Pasta Chick on March 06, 2017, 03:44:24 PM
I'm gonna go ahead and throw alchemy in here, because why the fuck not?

BF brought to my attention that there are apparently a large number of people who believe you can inject random sperm (etc) into chicken eggs and make little monster babies!

I still can't figure out how serious they are, but I love that the comments are a bunch of women going "dude, it's a blood clot. Trust us. We know."

I find it funny when he opens the second egg he is like "I don't know what this is. I have no idea. Why am I even conducting experiments? I should go home and rethink my life..." I'm paraphrasing of course but this guy obviously has no background in biology and asks a group of random people on the internet to explain his video.
It's Okay To Say You're Welcome
     Just let people be themselves.
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Pasta Chick

This is the only video in his series I watched so when, after all the "omg, it's like egg is full of blood!", like it was some reaction that miracoulsly caused blood to form, he says he injected his blood into the egg I literally laughed out loud.

YEAH ITS A REAL MYSTERY HUR DUR

Arturo

Quote from: Pasta Chick on March 07, 2017, 12:34:21 AM
This is the only video in his series I watched so when, after all the "omg, it's like egg is full of blood!", like it was some reaction that miracoulsly caused blood to form, he says he injected his blood into the egg I literally laughed out loud.

YEAH ITS A REAL MYSTERY HUR DUR

:lol:
     Arturo The1  リ壱

Davin

Always question all authorities because the authority you don't question is the most dangerous... except me, never question me.

Arturo

Arturo The1  リ壱

Pasta Chick

Lol! That one could probably reasonably fit under several threads, but I think faith healing is definitely appropriate here!

Biggus Dickus

"Some people just need a high-five. In the face. With a chair."

xSilverPhinx

^ No, no, no! They have it all wrong, that's evidence for a flying saucer right there. :smilenod:
I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Pasta Chick

Lol! Someone stuck their finger in front of the light when they were taking fake satellite photos.

Pasta Chick

xSilverPhinx

I am what survives if it's slain - Zack Hemsey

Dragonia

^^^OMG..... where do you find this stuff?????  :d'oh!: :picard facepalm:
Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a hard battle. ~ Plato (?)

Pasta Chick

Quote from: Dragonia on April 17, 2017, 02:41:57 PM
^^^OMG..... where do you find this stuff?????  :d'oh!: :picard facepalm:

If you're on Facebook, follow the page Shit Creationists Say.