News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

UFO's and Alien Mind Control

Started by strikemedown, March 27, 2010, 04:40:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

strikemedown

If you asked the average person whether or not they believe in UFO's and Alien Mind Control, overwhelmingly, the answer will be a firm "no." If you asked the average person whether or not they belive in God, amazingly, the majority would say "yes."
There is no real debate about UFO's as by definition a UFO is an unidentified flying object, therefore anything seen to be flying that isn't identified is a UFO. Whether it be an aircraft, a wheather balloon or something a mishievous person has thrown - if it's not identified - it's a UFO. Now, Alien Mind Control. There is a parasite called toxoplasma gondii which generally infests rodents.
It requires a new, larger host to be be able to reproduce (such as a cat). As rodents are generally fearfull of cats they would naturally be inclined to avoid these predators, however the parasite has trick up it's sleeve. Rodents infected with toxoplasma gondii seem to lose their fear of cats, making them far more like likely to be eaten by one, which in turn gives the parasite a much better chance of being able to reproduce in the new host. So the Alien (toxoplasma gondii) has controlled the mind (altered the behaviour) of the rodent. I am still waiting for the scientific proof of Gopd's existance - I think I could be waiting a while.

Ellainix

I've heard humans can get that disease from their cats, but it affects male humans the most.
Quote from: "Ivan Tudor C McHock"If your faith in god is due to your need to explain the origin of the universe, and you do not apply this same logic to the origin of god, then you are an idiot.

strikemedown

My understanding was that it affected females more than males in the sense that it can be quite harmful to a pregnant woman's foetus, but it does not make us fear cats.

Mediocrates

I vaguely recall an article in New Scientist about it, my understanding is that it causes men to be less risk averse.

There is also a fungus that alters the behaviour of ants in the tropics, it causes the unfortunate creature to climb up a twig or similar then bite down before it dies, the fungal fruiting body then emerges from the body of the ant.

strikemedown

Any scientific proof of God's existance ? - I could consider a downgrade from devout athiest to devout agnostic.