News:

Actually sport it is a narrative

Main Menu

First Promise for Limb Re-Growth in Mammals

Started by Tank, April 08, 2011, 08:04:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tank

Simple Chemical Cocktail Shows First Promise for Limb Re-Growth in Mammals

QuoteScienceDaily (Apr. 8, 2011) â€" Move over, newts and salamanders. The mouse may join you as the only animal that can re-grow their own severed limbs. Researchers are reporting that a simple chemical cocktail can coax mouse muscle fibers to become the kinds of cells found in the first stages of a regenerating limb...

Science 1, God 0  :yay:
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.

curiosityandthecat

Very, very exciting. A friend of mine is instrumental in a new cancer drug with extremely promising trials... man, science rules.  :headbang:
-Curio

februarystars

Mulder: He put the whammy on him.
Scully: Please explain to me the scientific nature of "the whammy."

SSY

Quote from: "Godschild"SSY: You are fairly smart and to think I thought you were a few fries short of a happy meal.
Quote from: "Godschild"explain to them how and why you decided to be athiest and take the consequences that come along with it
Quote from: "Aedus"Unlike atheists, I'm not an angry prick

Tank

Quote from: "SSY"WWGHA will be affected by this news.
Yes. Christians will be able to say that because they preyed God gave humanity the ability to heal amputees  :shake:

WWGHA for the uninitiated.
If religions were TV channels atheism is turning the TV off.
"Religion is a culture of faith; science is a culture of doubt." ― Richard P. Feynman
'It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.' - Terry Pratchett
Remember, your inability to grasp science is not a valid argument against it.